2020 woo

Here's my obligatory happy New Years!

Not really, I'm actually quite grateful for y'all. I was really, really thankful for the stuff y'all said to me in the compliment box. And I'm sorry that I didn't say anything back, I'm kind of a mess and I just didn't know until I was about to board a cruise ship and have no signal to say these things.

This is also pretty late too hahaha...

I've been having to deal with things at home and that's kinda all I'll say about that.

Anyways, we're about to go into a new year and I'm supposed to come up with all these resolutions. But honestly, I'm not. I don't want to put myself through something I'm not going to stick to.

I honestly believe that life is a lot of how you react to it, and once you're in the position to take initiative about the issues you see, you do so. And if you give, then someday, you will receive.

So for now, I just want to do the best I can with my boys. If I see something that needs to happen, then I will react, otherwise, I'm just chugging along. I don't know how long they'll be around and what challenges I'll face, but I will take them with the strength I possess.

However, that being said, I'd love to impart someone else's wisdom on you. I truly and wholly believe in this man's speech. I listen to it on repeat when things are pushing me down. Please enjoy this gift if and when you get the chance. Most of y'all will probably forget about it and not watch it (I know I would) so I won't be offended if you don't. Nevertheless, I gave it a listen on New Year's Day.

Enjoy.

I'm ready to suffer even more this semester than last, mostly because the classes I'm taking are going to be simply that much harder...

But I have my boys, and I'm gonna do my best, even though I'm scared shitless. And I mean scared shitless. I feel like I'm counting down the days to my impending doom 😂😂😂

But I get restless like this before the semester. It's normal.

As for writing, I have ideas. Time and the ability to get them on the page? That's questionable.

Right now I'm working on a short story about diving. Chapter 1 is written and it's positively brutal :3 Being an engineer has me writing all the sci fi now guys, so beware? If this ends up being sci fi? I had an idea but things morph as I bring them together.

Hahaha I love ECE but I also hate it so much...

I literally can't get it off my mind

Be well in the new year guys, and good luck to those of you who do have resolutions. We're gonna kill it...

Tschüssi

Blue