Draco Malfoy X Reader *Firsts*

First Time We Met:

        I was sitting in The Leaky Cauldron at a table in the corner. Avoiding others as I wasn't from here I was from America. The pub was so busy I didn't even notice him come him. Until I heard his voice.

"Excuse me?" I look up to the icy eye man."May I?" He gestured to the seat on the other side of the table I nod.

"I'm _____" I push a piece of hair out of my face looking over to him. "You are?"

"Draco," He states.  Little did I know what this man would mean to me. 

First Kiss:

        I was at a friends Christmas Celebration. She asked me to get a tray in the kitchen. So I went to go get it, while still talking to her. So I was walking backwards before spinning, but just as I sharply turn to go through the door frame. I bump into someone looking up. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." I say quickly before I even saw it was Draco. I didn't know he was here...

"It's fine," He said placing his hands on my shoulders he was bout to walk away when I heard my friend.

"No No look above you." She said a smile spread on her face. I look up seeing mistletoe then to Draco. 

"We... don't have to," My voice barely audible, heat spreading across my cheeks. I felt Draco's hand on my chin stopping me from turning my head.

"But I want to..'' he whispered leaning in. His lips touched mine they were warm against mine. The kiss seem to go so quickly. As I felt the warmth leave me lips. I slowly opened my eyes as  his hand left my chin. He smiled before going to join the guests.

First Date:

        "Aren't we suppose to do this before kissing?" I ask joking as we were seated in a booth. We were at The Seven Swans it was New Years, and Draco had asked me to celebrate with him.  We had nice meal and now we were engaged in small talk. I placed my hand on the table which Draco took it. The heat in my face  let me know of the on coming blush.  I go to cover my face, but Draco stops me.

''Don't I think it's cute when you blush," He smiled bringing my finger tips to his lips kissing them softly.  Only increasing the blush a smirked replaced his smile. Now he was doing it on purpose.  It wasn't long before it was midnight and we were standing the pub cheered. I was about to join them. When I felt someones arm snake around my waist spinning me into them. My eyes widen until I realized it Draco. I didn't have anytime to think before he was pressing his lips into mine. I gasped at the action, and he took full advantage.  His tongue traced my bottom lip as if asking permission. He soon had full control over the kiss. When he pulled away it felt like it was to soon.

First I Love You:

        It had been two months since me and Draco had went on that date. We been almost inseparable since. It was the first of March it was cold and rainy that day. I was miserable I didn't feel good, and I got stuck in the rain for ten minutes. When I finally got home I got in the shower. Draco knew I hadn't been feeling well for a few days, so I wasn't expecting him to show up at my door. He had soup that he bought from a restaurant.

"I would of made it, but I am afraid it would of made you sicker." He said as he handed me the soup.

"Thank you," I said giggling at his statement. I ate my soup quietly noticing Draco staring. "Yes?"

"You're beautiful," He said as if I should know.  I shook my head knowing I looked a hot mess. My nose red, runny, and puffy. I had bloodshot eyes and bags, sitting in oversized sweats and a robe.  "I'm not lying," He frowned when I shook my head.