𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈

The three of you walked towards a massive building that stood tall and proud. The sign from the distance earlier said, 'Ito Ishioka's Robotics Lab'.

You blinked a couple of times.

A thought then sunk itself inside your head, then you mentally slapped yourself for your stupidity.

Your brother was a science wiz.

And why didn't you know that? You had no idea either.

"Alright, Dy," you started, your voice small so that only Dylan could hear what you were saying. Honey Lemon was way ahead of the both of you so you took the opportunity, "why the hell didn't you tell me any of this? This is starting to make me question my credibility as your sister."

Dylan chuckled, "Well, it honestly never crossed my mind to tell you. You were quite engrossed with the business world and how it runs. And I also got a restaurant downtown so I always forgot."

"So, you're meaning to tell me, that you forgot to tell me your magical escapades for 3 years?" He only smiled in reply.

"Anyways, Rhianne," Honey stopped walking in front of you and face the two of you, "This is the best part. I know you will love this!" She exclaimed, excitement was present in her voice as she swiped her ID card to the door, then instantly, the doors opened upon recognition.

She pushed the door opened and guided you and Dylan inside. You raised a brow when you saw a glimpse of the inside.

"Nothing's changed much Dy," Honey said, and you ran your eyes through the vast hallways which were quiet when the three of you entered. "These hallways are still busy everytime, but since it's lunch time, it's quiet," she explained.

Dylan nodded and walked side by side Honey.

"And don't worry, Rhi. We'll get to the best part soon," Honey said, to your shock. You weren't expecting that.

Your brother only winked at you, and possibly for the umpteenth time today, you rolled your eyes.

The hallways were vast and seemed never ending, but after a few corners turned, a few stairs climbed, you reached the front of a massive metal door.

Honey Lemon pushed it open.

She then squealed and exclaimed with glee, "Guys! Guys! Guys! GUYS! DYLAN'S HERE!"

Her energy was something you couldn't keep up with.

And that was even before she fully opened the door. Honey pulled Dylan in and Dylan also pulled you inside.

The insides of the massive intimidating metal door made your heart bubble with happiness. Your eyes sparkled like a child's on a Christmas morning. Your mouth hung open at the space, the proximity! The proximity that was filled with peculiar inventions! That, for you was like candies and gifts on Christmas morning!

Around you were unfinished projects of other students. Well, they were the only things that caught your interest and your curious eyes.

You possibly couldn't care less about your brother's reunion with his friends as you roamed around the laboratory.

"Electro-magnetic suspensions, damn." You whispered to yourself. You reached out your hand to touch the wheel of the bicycle that hung a few feet off of the ground.

The next area caught your eyes. Instantly, you moved on. There were some endoskeletons that weren't completely finished yet.

For the past few minutes, you just roamed around the lab, jumping from one area to another, examining each item that they have to offer closely.