Chapter 1

Dylan sighed as him and his crew walked to the party. Same shit just a different day and he hated it.

A scream and cry for help reached their ears. Wes stopped and looked at them in horror. He ran towards it and the others followed him.

"man wait up", Dylan yelled.

"fuck that, Wes replied, that's Angela".

All looked confused but Wes barked," the girl we graduated with you asses and the only person that treated us decent".

Tyler cussed and Stan looked pissed.

Jason looked at Dylan with worry.

They reached an alley and a small tiny woman was trying to fight off a man that was ripping her shirt off.

Her pleads going to deaf ears.

Six men were laughing and egging the man on that was attacking her.

She was begging but that was just ignored. Her face was bruised and her lip cut.

She suddenly kneed the guy above her got up and ran. Another backhanded her causing her to fall and her head hit the ground.

She whimpered and started to crawl towards Dylan and his crew.

She looked up and froze.

Fear was in her beautiful hazel eyes.

Tears escaped and she whimpered.

"get the fuck away from her", Wes roared.

The men laughed and Wes attacked.

Stan,Jason And Tyler joined in.

Dylan went to Angela and squatted down to her. She was blacking out and pleading for help still.

He scooped her up and whistled for the guys to follow him.
Good thing the men attacking her ran off.
Wes was next to him fast and looking over her with worry.

"hospital", he said with a gruff voice.

Dylan nodded and pulled her closer to him and walked faster.

Thank god they were seen quickly.

Angela was still out and so small looking in the big hospital bed.

"dude she looked bad",Stan said softly.

Wes nodded and the rest stayed quiet.

Dylan went back with her and for some reason refused to leave.

He sat beside her bed and waited.

"come on little one wake up and look at me".

Angela came to hearing a beep and a soft soothing voice.

She opened her eyes and sat up fast.

Big mistake the room spun. She grabbed her head crying out in pain.

The dizziness freaked her out.

The guy near her was gorgeous but she feared him. He was huge and very scary. At six feet four and built, that intimidated her most. Dylan grinned at her but she just stared.

"easy little one..I am a friend...Wes and my crew saved you from those men in the alley".

At the mention of alley her eyes filled with tears.

He sat on the bed and pulled her into his arms. She didn't fight but tears were wetting his shirt.

The doctor came in and checked her over and decided to release her.

She had a few bumps and bruises but was overall healthy. She had a concussion but Dylan promised to watch her close the next couple of days.

Once they left the hospital Angela drifted to sleep in Dylan's arms.

He tucked her close and sighed, she felt nice in his arms.

"lets take her to my house",Dylan mumbled.

Everyone nodded and walked there.

Dylan took the time to study her sleeping form.

She was so beautiful and right now his.

Wes looked back and smirked.

"dude you like her?"

The others stopped and stared but I just nod and continue to my house.

I lived with my crew and I owned it. We enter moments later and I took her to my room. After tucking her in I climb in to watch her.

She woke up screaming and begging to be let go.

The guys run in and all cringe as she screams again.

Shit she was having a nightmare.

I woke her up and comfort her.

She resisted at first but snuggled into my body shaking.

Comforting words helped and the guys left us and went back to their rooms. She mumbled sorry and burst into tears. I held her and kissed her tearstreaked cheeks.

She snuggles into bed but I can tell she is nervous. She drifted off and I surprisely stay and hold her.

My bad boy rep is screwed.

She woke a couple more times but quickly drifted off as I held her.

The men were from the rival gang and they often attacked women like that.

Angela woke and went to pee. She jumped as Dylan was standing there waiting on her. He smirked.

"feeling better little one?"

She nodded and blushed.

"yeah thanks....I can go now".

"no little one...you can't".

She stepped back fearful and color drained from her face.

"you hit your head hard,I explained softly,and I promised the doctor I would watch you for a few days".

She nodded and blushed again.

Pain washed over her features and she swayed. Her headache just showed its ugliness.

I scooped her up and took her to my room. After gently sitting her on the bed I grabbed her some pain pills.

She took them and laid down.

I crawled in beside her and spooned her. She sighed softly and drifted off.

I was so screwed.

I had a rep to uphold and this little beauty was destroying it. I loved being near her. She was sweet and beautiful.

When she was in a deeper sleep I went to check on the guys and handle gang business.

The men that attacked were looking for her and the info from Stan was not good for her.

The leader saw her and decided he had to have her. His ass was ruthless but I was worse.