Chapter 9

Happy New Year! This is an additional gift to all who have read and favorited Beau Son! Also I will be adding an additional special right after! 

Disclaimer: Miraculous Ladybug does not belong to me, nor do the characters except for OCs and plot. I don't own you either.

Thank you for all your support! Enjoy! This is not edited.

Loup Gris and Viperion had followed Ladybug as the trio had jumped from rooftop to rooftop. They were soon met up with Carapace and Rena Rogue who hid behind one of the many chimneys as they watched, who looked like Chat Noir, fighting Culminator. 

"That can't be Chat Noir, he looks way too different!" Carapace felt his hands shake as he watched the fast pace movements and the sounds of the crackling whip Chat was using. 

"It looks like he combined with another miraculous..." Rena thought softly before noticing the three that arrived. 

"Ladybug! Not sure if you're already aware but Chat Noir looks like he got a new upgrade! And it looks way cool! But problem being is that the Monarchs are all tied up by his power. Only three of them." Carapace explains as another blast a whip crack were heard. 

Ladybug looked at her partner and seen that he did get a new powerup but it seemed to be one that she wasn't even aware of. Shaking her head she looked over at the three members of the group. Using her abilities she looked around and saw Hill and Rutie down below hidden but both seeming very nervous for their friends. "Go and help Chat Noir, I have to go and talk to them real quick before I join in." Only receiving nods the four of them head and go to help Chat Noir fend off the villian. 

Chat Noir seen a few of his friends arrive only for his ears to twitch as he heard the three captives let out groans and screams of pain. 

"Looks like you got friends Chat Noir! That doesn't bother me one bit. What should bother you is how easy it is for me to crush these guys and take all of your miraculous!" Culminator let out a yell as he raised his staff sending multiple beams around the area, making everyone duck for cover and dodge. 

"We need to get them to safety first and away from him! But we're gonna need a distraction!" Chat explains as he uses the whip we was given to shield himself from the incoming attacks. 

Meanwhile with Ladybug she ran towards Hill and Rutie who noticed the red clad heroin. "Ladybug! You have to help them!" Rutie pleads as he felt his body shaking from nerves that built up. Hill put a hand on his shoulder to try and relax him, which seemed to work. 

"I will, but first I need an explanation of what exactly happened or causes him to turn into an akuma. Do you guys have any leads?" 

Hill and Rutie looked at each other for a moment. An idea then popped into Hill's head as he looked at the villian. "The staff he's holding should be the cause of all this. I remember he came in to show us what he called a 'magic dance'. It didn't work out in his favor but he did have a long stick with him..."

"Oh yeah! And he said it was going to be for this 'super amazing, absolutely magical finish' that didnt even work. Or that just wasn't going to." Rutie adds thinking back on the moment where they had witnessed the said boy try and do it a number of times. "I was embarrassed for him..." Rutie shakes his head while crossing his arms. 

"Afterwards since Brielle was our main judge of the entire thing. Having to be rejected so harshly, we had told her of her harsh judging nature but it was something we use quiet often. So in any case it was our fault he went through such negative emotions and was turned into an akuma." Hill felt his eyes drop as he held a pout on his features which Ladybug thought was absolutely adorable but shook her out of her fangirl mentality.