--

[Akita]

As we walk back from the Temple, Lloyd was very quiet, I reckon, he was thinking about what just happened in there. What I saw was strange enough, but what he felt was far more.

-"Hey look at us! We manage to go in and out of the temple without getting ourselves covered in mud." I said to him, trying to get him talking.

-"I know, no excuses for swimming on the hot springs."

-"Nope..."

-"that is a shame..." he said that running his finger up down on my face, and I realised they were full of mud.

-"Lloyd..." I screamed at him, and he started running from me ".... you are so dead..."

-"only if you catching me..." he shouted back, far in front of me already.

-"you know I will...."

But I didn't, he must have calculated that really well, because by the time I shifted to the wolf and was fast enough to catch him, he just jump, and dive into the springs with all his clothes, I didn't want to get my clothes wet, but I didn't manage to stop either, and I fell in the water just after him, shifting back to myself once I reached the water.

I could see him underwater, giggling... I giggle too, he wrapped his arms around me and we surface at the same time, our bodies were so close together that I felt the twists on my stomach again.

I was completely taken by the way he locked his eyes on mine, I was probably still holding my breath when I heard Kataru.

-"I knew I would find you two here, come quickly, Sorla is just waiting for you, Lloyd."

I let go of my breath, he did the same, still looking at me.

-"Why are you two in your clothes, luckily I got some dry towels with me, or you would get frozen before we reach the village.... come on my back Lloyd, we would be quicker." Kataru said to Lloyd shapeshifting into the Bear.

Lloyd didn't say a word, his eyes were still locked on mine as he dried himself and climbed on Kataru's back, and we headed back to the lake village.

I guess that is it... is time to say goodbye.

[Lloyd]

'Red... I want you to come with me to Ninjago'... no... is not good, it sounds as if I am telling her what to do, she hates that.

Maybe something like 'Red, would you be my girl?' no... She will not understand that, she will get confused.

I should start telling how I feel, like: 'I am in love with you, Red, if you feel the same, maybe we should be together, what do you think?'

On my mind I run all possible ways to tell her how I feel, as soon as we left the temple of time, not realising I became a bit too silent for far too long, and she started talking, I guess she was getting worried about me, on the lights of what we saw in the Temple of Time, she probably thought I was distracted by that...

I see a second chance to tell her, at the hot spring, I knew that could be a bit distracting, but not if we have our clothes on... so I put mud on her face, and made her chase me, I jumped and she felt just after me into the water, I caught her... I decided I would just kiss her, and whatever comes to my mind I would say it... I don't care anymore, she just needs to know.

As soon as we surfaced, I had her inside my arms I looked into her eyes with a smile, she held her breath and bit her bottom lip looking back into my eyes, and that is the moment I was waiting for, so I thought, but just before my lips touched hers...