9.sick

Jungkook pov

I woke up with the feeling to throw up.i immediately ran to the bathroom.i started throwing up into the toilet.taehyung walked in and rubbed my back.i flushed the toilet.taehyung grabbed a wet towel and wiped my face.

"You don't feel hot.so you don't have fever.maybe it's just something you eat."he said.i heard my stomach made weird sounds.

"You only had frozen nuggets last night."he said.

"Kookie had ice cream after taetae went to sleep."I said as my stomach twist in knots

"Kookie,i told you no because the ice cream was expired.i was going throw that out this morning."he said.

"I am sorry.kookie don't feel good."

"Kookie It's technically karma for not listening to me."he said.i whined.he picked me up.then i feel my body empty itself out my behind.i felt the poo on the back of my thighs.

"You need a shower."he said.then he gave me a shower.after the shower he sat me on the toilet.i immediately empty myself again.he looked through the medicine cabinet.

"Medicine is yuck!"

"Bunny it will make you feel better."he said.then he gave me the small medicine cup of the pink medicine.then he wiped me and put two diapers on me.then he carried me to the kitchen.

"Kookie not hungry."

"Bunny I didn't ask."he said.i whined.he kissed my forehead.he continued to make oatmeal.then he called someone on the phone.he place against his ear.i started sucking on his collarbone.his skin was warm.

"I won't be coming in today....bye bye."he said.he hanged up the phone.He place a pacifier in my mouth.i spit out at his face.

"Even sick you still a troublemaker."he said.i struck my tongue out.then i started sucking on my middle two fingers on my hand.then he place the bowl of oatmeal on the table.he sat on the chair and place me on his lap.he tried to feed me.i shook my head.

"Bunny you need to eat."he said.i shook my head.he took my finger out my mouth.i was about to slap him but he caught my hand before I could.

"Just because you sick don't mean I won't punish you."he said.i rolled my eyes.i open my mouth.he started feeding me.i was full like a fat turkey afterwards.i want to fell asleep but I threw up again and this time over myself.Tae gave me another shower.then we laid in his bed.i laid my head on his chest as played on his phone.

"Taetae i want a phone!"

"Why?"He asked

"Jinnie has a phone and so does yoonie.kookie wants one."

"I will get you one when you get better."he said.i nodded.