| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 ➪ 𝐁𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Prompt:
After Luke's assassination attempt on his nephew, (Y/N) must make the decision on who's side she's on— Ben's, or the Jedi.

Not a Request ♥︎

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Remember students," Master Luke Skywalker commented, clutching his hands together across his chest, "Your final test will be within the next sunrises. Be prepared to be tested beyond anything you've ever been through."

My heart raced faster than a Nexu chasing its prey. If we passed this test, we'd be Jedi Knights. I turned to the group of Padawan beside me and laughed in excitement as Master Skywalker walked off to do something on his own, "Isn't this exciting?"

Ben Solo, a fellow Padawan nodded, "I can't believe it's finally here. It seems like just yesterday we were all learning how to aimlessly block blaster beams."

"Now we're going to become real Jedi!" a Rodian named Mos Alayn clicked excitedly, "I never thought Master Skywalker would find us mature and ready enough ever."

The final member of our friend group, a Wookiee named Mortholl Garji howled in agreement; curdling in her throat. She was the strongest out of the four of us, both in force and lightsaber combat.

          Ben smiled a bit, and scooted towards me, "Hey guys, can you go and do something for a while. I need to talk to (Y/N) for a minute."

Mos raises his brow and chuckled in amusement, "I'm sure Master Skywalker wouldn't appreciate where this conversation is going. Come on, Mortholl. Time for you to teach me that meditation trick you were talking about before."

The Wookiee and the Rodian walked off, their robes swaying at their feet. I turned to Ben, a confused smile on my lips, "What's going on? You never keep secrets from the group."

         Ben's face immediately goes serious; grabbing my hand and pulling me away and into the shadows, "It's because I can't trust them enough to tell them this," he nibbled his lip in fear, "I had a dream that Master Skywalker would betray me. He's going to kill me, (Y/N)."

           "What?" I asked in confusion, "Why would Master Skywalker kill you? You're one of his best students!"

           Ben shrugged and looked down at the bright green grass, "I don't know, but I'm scared. The force has never led me astray before, and I trust it more than I trust my uncle."

           "We have to run then," I conclude, grabbing my (F/C) lightsaber tightly, "I can't let him hurt you, and I can't let you hurt them out of defense."

          The raven haired boy shook his head rapidly, "I could never involve you in matters like this. I just needed to get this off my chest. I just don't know what my mother and father would think of Luke actually killed me. They would be devastated."

          "Hey, don't think like that," I harshly commented, grabbing his hand in comfort, "You need to think about yourself instead of others for once. You're too selfless sometimes."

           Ben rolled his eyes at my attempt to make him feel better, "I just don't know what's happening. I don't know what I did to deserve his hate."

"You didn't do anything, Ben. I think we should talk to Master Luke and see what he thinks. It could just be a miscalculation on your behalf," I answered honestly, the sad look on his face breaking my heart, "I can talk to him alone if you want."