Sensory overload part 1 + New Video!!!

Hey guys so before I get into the fanfic I have a new video up on youtube! Its about how Tony aka Ironman is broken. He has anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, depression, and other problems. The video is linked above so please watch, like, and comment!! Love you guys!!

Youtube: United Nerds
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIsM7uCuL13wWADAeXV9XXQ

I also have a new video called "Im Trying My Best Mr Stark" and its about Peter morning the loss of Tony after endgame!! So go check out that also!!
Link to vid: https://youtu.be/JgtnPIvYz0E

__SENSORY OVERLOAD PART 1__

"Uh Jarvis?" Peter says while covering his eyes and rising from his slumber.

"Yes Peter?" Jarvis says in his wonderful British accent.

"Why is it so damn bright?" Peter says still covering his eyes from the sunrises light.

"Sorry, I can close the blinds for you if you would like?" Jarvis replies.

"Yes please" Peter says as he watches the blinds block out the light. But theres something wrong, because its still so bright. How is it so bright when theres only 1% of light in his whole room? Peter ignores his pain, like usual, and gets up from his warm expensive bed. But as he does so he realizes his bed sheet feel really uncomfortable and make his skin itch. But he ignores that pain also. "Thank you Jarvis" Peter replies even though closing the blinds hardly did anything to sooth his sensitive eyes from the searing light.

"No problem. But might I advise you to go back to sleep. It is 3AM in the morning and you have only been asleep for 4 hours. An average person should get at least 8 hours of sleep" Jarvis advises Peter as the young boy doesn't listen and stands up from his horrible feeling bed.

"I'm fine Jarvis. I don't get sleep anyways because of school. Most teenagers get only 3 hours of sleep every night because of school. So im used to it." Peter says while he walks towards his door to head to the kitchen for a snack. But when his hand touches the door knob he can feel and hear everything about it. How cold the metal is, and how loud the creek is that the knob makes as he turns it. It makes him realizes that somethings wrong with him and that maybe he should tell Mr Stark, but instead he opens the door and starts to walk through the hallway. But as he walks he covers his eyes from the blinding hallway lights.