Chapter 7: His suspicion are right...

Sunhwa's pov:

I woke up and found that I am still in the same room as yesterday. So it is not a dream. Something inside me is really happy about that. Let's see three things that I found out. Firstly, I have a brother that I never know about. Secondly, Vampires exist and my brother is one. Thirdly, I am going to be one soon. Wow.. that's a shock.

Suddenly, Sehun came in, " Um... Sorry for not knocking. I thought that you are still sleeping. The hyungs told me to wake you up." He said. I looked at him and I can tell he is a little shy. To not make the situation more awkward I answered, " Um... It's okay."

There was silence. When Sehun was about to say something. Tao barged in ," Ah!! Meimei you're awake." Tao came closer and pull both my hands so that I get out of bed and stand up. Wait... My leg is okay.. I keep looking at moving my leg which was injured yesterday.

Sehun pushed Tao aside and said," Lay hyung healed your leg yesterday. Now go get dressed and come downstairs." I realised that all of my clothes and belongings are still at my previous house. I panicked. What am I going to where? There is no way I am going to where boy clothes.

Tao noticed my panic face. He pushed Sehun and held both my shoulders. He said," No clothes. Don't worry. Come here." He pulled my hands and led me to a door in which is across the room.

Sehun opened the door and Wow.... It is walk in closet with so many clothes. I am so suprised and my mouth just leave wide open. Tao closed my mouth with his hand and continued, " This is yours now. While you were unconscious, Me, Chanyeol hyung and your Oppa went out and buy you some clothes that you might need"

I never seen so many clothes in my life. I hugged Tao and thanked him," Gumawo.. Gumawo...." I let him go and he froze for awhile and then smiled, " It's my pleasure." Sehun cleared his throat ," Okay.. the bathroom is right next to the closet and we will wait for you downstairs." Both of them went out of my room. Well I guess I have to chose some of this clothes.

Tao's pov:

She thanked me. Well I am glad that she likes it. I saw Kris hyung coming out of his room. He is so worried. I never seen him like this before. I decided to approach him." Yah.. Duizhang ~ What's wrong??" I asked. He looked at me emotionlessly and said, " Take care of Sunhwa. I am going out to do some errands." He answered. Errands... Huh?! Seriously, you can lie to the others but not me.

He was walked away but I said, " Ya know, If there is something wrong you could always tell me about it." He stopped and turned around. He looked at me in the eye and said ," I know. Don't worry, I will tell you soon enough, when I get back." Well he better tell me or I will pressure him to tell.

I went downstairs and sat down. Kris hyung also went down and Suho hyung came out of the kitchen and they went out. Kris hyung never said that he went out with Suho hyung. They always hide things from us and obviously there is a reason why.

Sunhwa's pov:

I wore a white blouse with black coloured shorts with a cute belt and some sandals. I let down my hair and I have natural curls so I don't need to do much about my hair. I slowly opened the door and walked down the hallway.

The hallway is so long and I can see a lot of beautiful paintings. I am an art person as you can see. I stop for a moment and looked at the paintings. Luhan was at the hallway too. He saw me looking at the paintings. He came to me and said," I see you're an art lover." I was suprised and replied," Ah.. Luhan ... Is it??"

He nodded and said, " Yup. I'm glad that you remembered my name." We looked at the painting for a while. It is a painting of a women and a man. Both of them held hands. I don't know why but I was mesmerized by the painting. Luhan decided to broke the silence, " Um... Shall we go downstairs, the rest are waiting." Luhan held out his right hand. I hold the hand that he offered and said," Sure."