Ch. 1: First Day

"Isabelle wake up! It's the first day of school and you don't want to be late." My mother said to me from the other side of my bedroom door.
"I'm up mom!" I told her back.
I reluctantly got out of bed and when to the mirror in my room.
"Not bad Izzy. Running in the mornings really paid off." I said to myself like I was checking myself out.
I was about 5'2" and 115 pounds. I was half Mexican and half black so I had a creamy caramel skin color with long thick dark black hair. I had a partial six pack that I had been working in all summer and I'm not gonna lie but I looked hot.
So I look at my 17 year old body in the mirror. I was wearing my favorite Marvel Comics bra because I always usually just wear a bra to sleep.
As I scan my body I look down at my waist and start to smile. There they were. My favorite thing about going to sleep and really about life in general...
My Diaper.
Yes my diaper.
I started to gently touch the outside of it. I had wet it while I was sleeping. I just kept feeling my diaper because they were my favorite thing about life. I'm not sure why I had this strange love for diapers but i did. It just randomly started when I was about 12.
I had a 4 year old cousin who used to wear pull ups to sleep and whenever I went to go visit her she had pull ups just laying around in her room. Whenever I saw her run around in her diaper and t-shirt I just knew that I wanted to do that too. So when everyone when to sleep or wasn't looking I would take some if her pull ups and try them in myself. They barely fit because my butt was to big for them. But that first moment I put one on I had fallen in love. I knew that I wanted to wear diapers for a long time. I had done the whole pull ups thing for almost 2 years and when I turned 14 I started getting paid for my chores. I was out of pull ups because my cousin stopped wearing them almost a year ago and it had been almost 6 months since I had put on a diaper. So I would save up my money then ride my bike down to a small CVS store and go look at diapers. I was way to big for pull ups so I bought the Goodnites diapers for teen bedwetters. Whenever the cashier would look at me weird I would tell her that I had a little brother. I would always get the boy ones instead of the girl ones because they were bigger and had cooler designs on them... And they weren't pink.
Got I hate pink.
But when I would get home I had to hide them in my drawer so my parents wouldn't find them.
Well it wasn't even like 7 months later before my mother started snooping around my room before she found my drawer of secret stuff. A vibrator, a dildo, other sex toys... And my diapers. When I came home from school she confronted me about the diapers specifically and I burst into tears. I told her everything and that I didn't understand it and she hugged me and told me it was going to be ok. She told me that I could keep wearing them and she was just going to tell my dad that I had a bedwetting problem and wearing these helped. He didn't like it but he just accepted it after a while. Soon I started looking online doing some research on this "condition" of mine and I found out that there was a whole community of people like me. Almost all of them were adults and you had to be 18+ to talk to them. It sucked having to watch other people hanging out in diapers and I couldn't do it yet. So I just watched.
Damn there were a lot of hot girls that wore diapers.
I wanted to meet them and make out with them so bad.
But I couldn't so I just would watch videos and pictures and touch myself with my vibrator.
I also started finding these really cute diapers that were designed specifically for diaper lovers like me so I had to get them. They were so much more comfortable than the Goodnites and so much thicker! I couldn't even close my legs. They are a little bit more expensive but I got a job working at the local movie theater about a year ago. It paid for my diapers and I way happy with that.

"Isabelle are you ready? It's your first day of senior year and your gonna be late!" My mom yelled from downstairs.
"Yeah I'm coming!" I yelled
Oh my goodness I forgot today was the first day if senior year. In less than 10 months I would be graduating from high school! I had no idea what I was going to do with my life I was just ready to get out of high school.
I quickly took off my bra and my diaper and washed up and put on my Captain America bra with matching panties. I think all my bra and panties were superhero related. I put on some skinny jeans with my brand new Guardians of the Galaxy t-shirt.
I just loved that movie so much and I love Marvel comics.
I put on my converse and grabbed my backpack and ran down the stairs to the amazing smell of pancakes and eggs at the table surrounded by my mom, dad, and my 6 month old baby brother. My mom Just wanted to have one child but I guess she had to let dad into her pants.
"Wow are you actually wearing pants today? I'm so used to seeing you in a diaper and a t-shirt I almost didn't recognize you!" My mom said as my dad kind of chuckled.
"Well it's the first day of my senior year and I'm pretty sure that my classmates don't want to see me in a diaper." I said. Which is very true. If anybody found out about my secret they would make fun of me all of my senior year. Freshman would laugh at me and I was not gonna stand for that. Plus I was finally popular and I didn't want to loose that status.
"Well alright whatever you say." My mom said. "Are you gonna drive to school this morning or do you want me to drive you?"
"I think I'm gonna carpool with Evangeline this morning." I said.
"Ok love just be safe and don't get into any trouble." Said mom.
"I am going to be perfectly fine" I said while I was shoving pancakes down my throat.
I hear a car honk outside in our driveway.
"It's her!! Ok I'll see you guys later!" I said as I ran out the door.
There Evangeline was. She was driving a silver Chevy car and had on a cute flower sundress that was just so darn cute on her.
"Hey sexy lookin good there!" I said to her jokingly
"Oh this old thing? I just pulled it off the floor in my room." She said with a smile on her face.
Evangeline was a really cute girl. she was mixed like me and had long dark black hair. She wasn't skinny but thick and had mad curves. She had a big ass and big boobs... D cups if I had to guess. But I've seen her bras before so I'm pretty sure I was right. If I wasn't drooling over her boobs I was staring hard at her ass.
God she was so hot.
But I couldn't have her. I mean we had been best friends since freshman year. I pretty much knew everything about her and she knew pretty much knew everything about me...
Well except me wearing diapers.
I wanted to tell her but we've only been friends for a couple of years and I felt like if I told her she would think I'm weird and I would ruin our friendship.
"Hey Izzy are you gonna get in or are you just gonna keep staring at my boobs?"
Oh shoot was I staring? I got lost in thought that I didn't even notice.
"Oh shut up I wasn't staring at your boobs I was thinking about why I'm even going to school." I said to her as I got into the car.
"Because it's your senior year silly! It's the last time you have to roam the halls of this crapy high school and it's the last time you are considered a child." She said to me as we pulled out of my driveway. We kept talking about random stuff like school and boys and girls since we were both bi.
I just kept staring at her boobs because they were just so sexy and awesome.
"My eyes are up here Izzy not in my breast." She said to me as we parked in the school parking lot.
"Yeah I'm sorry I just am thinking a lot this morning." I said.
"Are your thoughts in my boobs? Cuz I don't see them anywhere. You need to keep your eyes on something else Izzy." She laughed as she started to get out of the car.
I got out of the car slowly with my head down feeling guilty for degrading her like that.
"Izzy is everything alright?" Evangeline asked me as I grabbed my stuff out of her car.
The morning bell rang.
"We're gonna be late for class if we don't get going." I said as I quickly ran off to find my first period class.
I felt guilty for staring at her boobs. I mean she was an amazing and nice girl and she has the most amazing personality. And she's more than just a piece of meat. If I kept treating her like that I'd be no different than the guys that hit on her all the time. I knew what my goal was for the first week if senior year. I was finally ready to tell Evangeline the truth. I was going to kiss Evangeline and tell her how I really feel about her and if she responded well to that she was going to be the first person that knew I like to wear diapers.