supper nova

:P

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

"You no you shouldn't say that, because I think I'm going to take your offer." He said as if this whole situation was funny.

"Nova Blazon your such a jackass, put the new girl down." I heard a girl Yell.

"Rheanin stay out of this." He said now he had his guard down I elbowed him in the back of the head and then I felt him let go of me and letting me get a good distance away from him. I got a good look at the girl who had kind of sort of helped me. She was tan, with long sleek hair, she was slim but her curves were well defined wearing a blue tank top and some short shorts. she was taller than me...no surprise there everyone usually was. Her eyes were a light caramel color brown, but the thing that struck me the most about her was that she had some insanely cool tattoos  on her arms one across her chest and one going up her neck, she had her lip pierced, I could easily say that I could go lesbian for this girl. I couldn't help but laugh at my last thought, even thought I knew it could happen. Before I knew it the girl was right in front of me.

"Hi there, I'm Rheanin. You are?" she asked holding her hand out.

"I'm Tatiana, and thanks for the help." I said taking her hand and smiling she smiled back.

"So your obviously new her right?"

"Yeah, it's not exactly fun, especially since Nova goes here." I groaned, Rheanin only laughed and took me to the office where I got my schedule, turned out I had 4 out of 6 classes with her.

**

Our first class happened to be probably one of the worst things on the face of the earth, I hated math a passion I couldn't do it for shit, the most I could was basic math

And what made this whole class even worse was that Nova and his friends were in it and the girl from last night, groaned and banged my because not only did he have that class with me but also he sat behind me and no matter how much I pleaded with Mr. Sanders he wouldn't move me to the other side of the room where rheanin was.

"So Miss Vitas, tell us about yourself?" Mr. Sanders asked. I stood up and smiled

"I'm Tatiana Tada." I said sarcastically and sat back down I saw as everyone

me especially this cute boy who sat on the other side of the room, he just smiled, shook his head and looked back to Mr. Sanders who seemed to be a little annoyed.

"alright then class let's proceed with what we come to school for." He said. I laid my head on the desk as he began to go on and on about inclined planes. Before I knew it I was asleep, till I felt someone poking me with a pencil lightly on my back I ignored it till it the poking got harder and lower onto my back that's when I heard

"She's one heavy sleeper, I bet she'd sleep through anything even sex." One of the guys said

"Want to find out, I'll stick my hand down her shirt see if she feels it." I definitely knew that was Nova, I sprang up turned to him.

"Don't you dare ever try to touch me!" I growled I could see that everyone's attention was on me, and the teacher wasn't in the room. He then stood.

"And if I do?"He said provoking me.

"You'll regret it!" I said. He grinned evilly and sat back down, I wonder what was he planning now?