A friend is a friend

another story!:)

Chapter 1: 

"LILLY!!! get down here," her mother yelled. "Why the heck are you sleeping with the neighbor boy?" she said furiously. "WTF.... who told you, MOM," i yelled. "Oh, so your admitting to it,". she said with steam floating out of her head! (not really) 

The  day before that convo!

Trevor: Hey babe!

Lilly: Hey gorgeous!:0 I miss you so much!

Trevor: I know i miss you more than ever.:) When are you coming over?

Lilly: Idk. When can i?

Trevor: Tonight at 12:00 am. kk?!

Lilly: Ya. thats like 15 minutes away

Trevor exactly, baby!

Lilly: Fine see you soon love ya!:)

Trevor: love you more than sugar pie:) lolz

20 minutes later!:) okay sexual part comin up:) dont have to read it but u can. 

"OMG!!! I cant believe we r finally going to do this." I said to Trev.

"ya."

we start stripping! He tearrs off my shirt and un buttons my pants. I only have my bra and thongs on left. I pull his shirt off and unbutton his pants and he starts to get a boner. Really OHH WOW! 

After we take the rest off our clothes off he grabs a condom and puts it on to be safe. He starts kissing me and kisses my nipples than he sucks on them!:))  He asks me if i am truely ready and i say yes!!! HE sticks his dick inside me and i moan sooo load. He starts to go faster and faster and faster soon i cant even feel myself. But he doesnt stop he keepes going. 

After awhile we calm down and take a break and he says i am the BEST!!! 

I told him i had 2 leave and he said okay. We talked and did this every week and we fell head over heels in love!:))

THE END!!:)

How wuzz it?? Im sorry if it was horrible or bad im new and i feel like writing short stories vote coment but make sure they r nice things:) thx!