January Challenge [CLOSED]

What a month it's been! Despite the holiday-season, we got some amazing entries to our very first monthly contest. The winner will be announced two weeks from now. In the meantime, enjoy this January Challenge!

Prompt

You live in a world in which emotions can be bottled. That also means, naturally, that they can be traded, bought and sold. What do you do with it?

 What do you do with it?

Rules

1. Contest will begin on January 1st 2020 and end on January 31st 2020.

2. Word count: Please stick to a maximum of 1500 words. Anything over that will be disqualified.

3. Submit your entry using this link. All other entries will not be considered. However, feel free to share your entry with your fellow contestants in the comments.

4. Please submit only one story for this contest.

5. Stories must be new and written only for this contest.

6. Stories must be written in English only.

7. If you add the story into an existing anthology, please submit the chapter link in the form.

8. Please follow Wattpad Content Guidelines. Stories that do not adhere to Wattpad's guidelines will be disqualified and reported.

Winners

Winners

- Winning entries will be announced on the Magic profile.

- Winning entries will be added to one of our reading lists.

- Winners will have bragging rights.

Tags

Remember to tag your fellow sorcerers and sorceresses, witches and wizards, magicians and warlocks to join in on the fun.