Chapter 1

I followed my grandpa up the steps of the boarding school he owned, he is my only living relative so I got a free spot into the richest boarding school in the world.  There is one room left in the school and I got in. Grandpa had all my things from my parent's old house brought here to make me feel more at home. This was the only thing he knew to do with me, he is so old and all, I didn't complain to him though I knew he was doing all he could for me.

                He hugged me at the front desk, "now Miley you be a good dear and don't make too much a fuse about your room situation."

                I had no idea what he was talking about so I just shrugged him off, the lady at the front desk came around to me, "I am Glenda I am going to show you your room. It is so nice to have Mr. Goodman's granddaughter attending our school."

                I smiled and followed her over to the elevator, "the floors are normally sorted by class normally being a junior you would be on the 3rd floor but the only room left is on the 5th floor, that floor is actually for students whose parents pay for them to have the nicest rooms which are on the top floor. I am really sorry about the room arrangements but it's the only room left."

                I just kind of ignored her, how bad could it possibly be really. When the elevator stopped we walked to the end of the hall to the last doo room 520. She opened the door with my key, "you are the first student her, the others won't start arriving until tomorrow, then it's a week before classes start."

                When she opened the door it was amazing, it opened up to a lounge area with a flat screen TV, a large leather sofa and love seat, and a small kitchen.  "There is a small kitchen so that you can have snacks but real meals will be in the cafeteria," there were two doors on the right. She went to the one that was further from the front door, "this is your room, over here is the door to the bathroom which has another door that leads to the other room. And these doors right here are your closet."

                I pressed my lips together looking at all the boxes in my room, she looked with me "everyone else has stuff that stays here year around. If you need help unpacking just let me know."

                "Thanks I really appreciate it." She left me too my room handing me my key.

                I looked at all the boxes to get to work, it seemed like forever but I finally got the last box put up after 2 hours. I decided to take a hot shower walking into the bathroom with my bathroom box for the first time.

                It was huge, the shower was big enough for 10 people, and the bath tub was a Jacuzzi tub that could hold 5 people. There was a door to the corner which I guessed was the toilet, there was a double sink the other side was clean but I guessed that was because this was summer break. I took a nice long shower enjoying it for the first time in the last few weeks.

                After my shower I dressed in short shorts and a pink tank. I turned my ihome on low then fell asleep to my music playing quietly.

                The next morning, I woke up to hearing voices from the living room. I slowly sat up in my bed, rubbing my eyes getting out of bed. I peeked out the door to see two very hot guys sitting on the sofa, I accidently slammed the door shut. Why was there a guy in my dorm, where was my roommate at.