Chapter 18

Marker_Pen:
A couple of nights back I saw a reddit video on YouTube that was talking about the creepiest 911 call received by the 911 call receiving people which made them quit their job and one of them was about a dude that had accidentally managed pooped out his organs and die and I have been afraid to poop ever since.

Hey_Babygirl97:
Well, top of the mornin' to you as well Mark.

Wonpil2.0:
What the fuck?

That_JapaneseDude:
Indeed.

FelixNavidab:
I saw that too.....

DarkSmol_Bean:
I ain't even surprised......

Lee_Hoe:
I'm surrounded by idiots....

Chipmunk:
Me too?

Lee_Hoe:
Yes, especially you.

Chipmunk:
Rude.

I_Am_Foxy:
Lol.

TheSonOfJinyoung:
Ooooh burn~

TheSonOfJinyoung:

I_Am_Foxy:What the snick snack kit kat tic tac frick frack party track quarterback a wack guy named Horny is that?

I_Am_Foxy:
What the snick snack kit kat tic tac frick frack party track quarterback a wack guy named Horny is that?

MyNameIsNotHenry:
I came here for a good time and honestly, I feel so attacked right now.

Yangx2:
Nobody cares go back to hellhole you crawled out of you crab looking mfer.

MyNameIsNotHenry:
Is that an invitation?

Yangx2:
Are you insinuating that I came from hell?

XiaoDAJun:
Yeah, Yangie cause you're too hot be from heaven.

Lucas_Bieber1999:
OK, that was hella smooth

XiaoDAJun:
Why thank you.

WhereIsMyHair:
Apparently it was so smooth that he has stopped Yangyang from being a little bitch temporarily.

Yangx2:
Fuck off

WhereIsMyHair:
And he's back, well at least it was good while it lasted. The whole 30secs of it.

FullSun_MJ:
You see this is why you don't stay up at night watching videos on YouTube INSTEAD OF CUDDLING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU GRASS LOOKING BITCH!!

Marker_Pen:
Why must you be so rude to our fans?

That_JapaneseDude:
You were the one that called them grass. Like other idols call their fans their girlfriends or best friends and Mark Bee is here calling the sole source of our income Grass.