She Screams *Help Me* ~Prologue~

Katia's party was memorable. It was the night no one would forget. Music was pounding through the walls of her mothers mansion. Every kid we had ever met was there. I was dancing with everyone. People I had only talked to once. People I had only seen on the T.V.. Grayson Kneels was there even. Who was he? Only the hottest actor in Hollywood. We were dancing. He asked me to meet him on the third floor balcony in fifteen minutes. 

The third floor was off limits to everyone without a VIP wristband. But Katia was my best friend, so I, of course, had one. I met him there. We kissed. He asked for my number. I gave it to him. Then all I remember is falling. Falling and falling and falling. Forever.

Police said my death was an accident. My family had a hard time believing it was anything else and when Sergeant Daniels tried to say it could have been a murder, or more possibly a suicide they wouldn't hear any of it. Of course I knew exactly what had happened. I knew Grayson's secrets. I knew who had pushed me. I know where Katia is. Who kidnapped her. 

Where am I? Limbo. I suppose you could call me a ghost. I can interact with shadow people in the death dimension and regulars. Or Humans as you might know them. I used to be one of them. But now I'm nothing. In the in between world.