Sixty One

Ryder

Olli played Yellow Flicker Beat by Lorde. Not even,she sang out loudly to the song.

I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm.
And the scars that mark my body, they're silver and gold.
My blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones,
It keeps my veins hot, the fire's found a home in me.
I move through town, I'm quiet like a fight,
And my necklace is of rope, I tie it and untie.

And now people talk to me, but nothing ever hits home.
People talk to me, and all the voices just burn holes.
I'm done with it (ooh)

This is the start of how it all ends.
They used to shout my name, now they whisper it.
I'm speeding up and this is the red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart.
We're at the start, the colours disappear.
I never watch the stars, there's so much down here.
So I just try to keep up with the red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart.

I dream all year, but they're not the sweet kinds.
And the shivers move down my shoulder blades in double time.

And now people talk to me, I'm slipping out of reach now.
People talk to me, and all their faces blur.
But I got my fingers laced together and I made a little prison.
And I'm locking up everyone who ever laid a finger on me.
I'm done with it (ooh)

This is the start of how it all ends.
They used to shout my name, now they whisper it.
I'm speeding up and this is the red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart.
We're at the start, the colours disappear.
I never watch the stars, there's so much down here.
So I just try to keep up with the red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart.

And this is the red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart
And this is the red, orange, yellow flicker beat-beat-beat-beat.

She did the same uh dance.. as Lorde in the music video whiling breaking my ear drums. She sings good but when she purposely sings bad. I want to swallow a grater. That's how bad it is to make me do such thing. We decided not to fuck in the office since people could barge in.

"Ryder! I got a fish! Uhm what the heck." There's my Beta holding a water filled bag with a blue Beta fish looking at my mate in a 'what-the-hell-are-you-doing?' look. One hand was in the air,and she froze completely.

"Hey! You got a blue fish? Awh what a effect I have on people." She said flipping her hair into my face. The tips of her tickled my nose making me sneeze.

"Uhm no,I got a Beta fish cause I'm a Beta and the blue one looked the coolest." He said rolling his eyes at my mate's cockiness when in reality he was the cocky one. Olli wore a white dress with white combats. I wore what any cat burglars would wear. All black with black combats. David then narrowed his eyes at us.

"I just noticed everyone wearing combats today.. Including me." He trailed slowly looking down at his feet. Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with him. "If only Blue Clues could wear combats." He looked at his fish. What the fuck. "OH OLLI. I got you a late birthday present." He said walking out the room.

"What.." She said. He came back in holding a..NOOOO!! "OH MY GOSH!!!" She held the little pet in her hands. "I'm gonna name you Watermelon."

Uhhhh. "DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT." Olli glared at me hugging that thing close to her. Laughing,I hugged around her waist.

"OMG I love the present,thanks David." She smiled.

"Glad you like it,Luna." He grinned. A growl slipped from my lips when that cat scratched me! "Whoa I don't like her like that!" His eyes widened.

"THAT CAT SCRATCHED ME." I growled detaching myself from Olli. I wasn't very keen of having a cat that scratches me.

"That cat has a name." Olli said rubbing it's head. The dang cat purred at my mate. Not to mention it's a boy so I have a competition now. Thanks David. Note the sarcasm.

"Do you not care it scratch me? Your very own mate?" I pouted.

"He not it,and you're being a baby." She giggled kissing my nose in front of that! Ha! It scowled at me,I glared at it.

"Heyyy,you both get special loving." She said.

"OLLI!!!" Penelope screamed. Olli dropped Watermelon and ran quickly. Running after her,not bothering to check if I stepped on the thing. And I did,it hissed.

"What a cat abuser." David said picking up the cat patting it's head. "Be right back Watermelon. Don't eat my fish or I'll kill you." I bet he'd make me his scapegoat if he did. Once I got outside,holy cow. I let my wings sprout,flying to the nearest enemy ripping his head off.

"Scream his name,Olli."

Turning around,my mate was grabbed by the throat. She glared at him and he squeezed. She gasped trying to get a hold of air.

"Oh look he's here. He'd be witnessing your death." I ran over but he threateningly made a 'I-will-claw-her' predatory look. "Bye Olli." He smirked killing her with one swipe of his claws on her silky throat. Blood splattered all over her clothes. "Blood on white is magnificent,isn't it?" He laughed evilly. Growling,I ripped his head off. Holding her,she tried to speak. My eyes watered and I've realized I was crying waterfalls. Some of my tears dripped on her face.

"I...la...v...yo..Ryy." She said gagging from the loss of blood spilling from her throat.

"I love you more. Please don't die." I cried holding her body to mine tightly. She puckered her lips.

"La...k..s." She tried saying but started to cry. Kissing her,she whimpered. Her grip on my arm was hard then it faded slowly. And she died in my arms..

"NO!!!!!" I screamed. Just two weeks ago,I've found her!!! NOOOO!!! The vampires was fleeing,and everyone on my side stopped what they were doing. I cried hysterically rocking my body with her in my arms. My head against her forehead,the pain was unbearable. "AHHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled in agony. Everything was silent,no one dared moving.

.

.

.

.

.

Did Olli die? Hmmmm

.

.

.

All of a sudden,I was in a room with a girl..naked in bed. It was dark,and i didn't bother using werewolf sighting so I pushed her off. I'm so confused on where I am,was that a flashback of everything and I'm in the future. Before I could suggest anything,I was pushed off the bed. Sparks. Jumping up I got ontop of her turning on the lamp. Olli?!

"What the hell,Ryder?! You push me off then you get on me. What do you want?"

"What happened?" I asked.

"What do you mean what happened?"

"How are we in bed..naked?" I asked incredulously. She looked at me weirdly.

"After we screwed like rabbits? Babe,what happened? Are you okay?" She asked me rubbing my thighs to my 'V'. Kissing her,she kissed me hard. I told her my nightmare. She cried of course what girl wouldn't. We cuddled as close as we could after our crying died down. Lawdy,I sound like a girl.

~~~~~

Okay sorry for the 4-5 day update. My brain is not functioning. Should I just go ahead and go to war on the next chapter?