(Phone call C Carly and S Sam)
C: Hi Sam.
S:Hi Mom.
C: How are you?
S: Im fine you?
C:Im fine but im on one of my friends tours.
S: Mom you told me you would see me tomorrow.
C: Baby I will but Ill have to FaceTime you
S: But mom you promised me.
C: I know I did Sammy.
S: Bye mom Grandpa said we have to go
C: Bye baby.

"Rook come here." Carly yelled. "Yo what's up?" "When do we go back on the road?" "Umm Sunday I think." "K thanks Rook." "Why do you want to know?" "I have to go see my son tomorrow." "Oh." "Yeah." "Well lets go find Colson." "You can im going to find Slim." "I think he's in his bunk." "Thanks for telling me his location." "He has a bitch with him though." "I don't fucking care." "Damn what did he do?" "He left me here you and the other bitches I call my friends." "Please don't kill him." "No I'm going to kill him?" "Carly please we need Slim." "No Slim is dead when he wakes up in the morning Rook." "How about he lives but you ignore him and/or is dead to you?" "Fine Ill let him live but in my eyes he's dead and we don't ever talk about it deal?" "Deal now I'm going to bed night night Carly." "Night Rook." Rook went to sleep then colson came back." CARL!!!" GIRAFFE!!!" "Why do you call me Giraffe Carl?" "You call me Carl so your Giraffe and your super tall." "Why do you call me Carl?" "Its short for Carly." "Oh" "yeah so what are you doing?" "Nothing but I might go out for a walk." "Oh can I go on the walk with you?" "Yeah come on." (Time skip after the walk) "Giraffe you need to walk slower." "No you need to walk faster." "Giraffe I have small legs." "Carl run to keep up then." "No we were supposed to be walking not running." "Carl you complain a lot." "No I don't." "Alright whatever you say." "Im going to sleep goodnight." "Night carl." (Time skip next morning) "Hey Carly." Slim said. "Carl." Slim said. "ROOK COME HERE!!" Slim yelled. "What the fuck slim?" "Oh hey Carly." Rook said. "Hey Rook." I said. "What the fuck how are you going to talk to him but not me?" "He don't know why you are doing this does he?" "Not even a little." "What the fuck are you two talking about?" "Can I tell him?" "Nah let him figure it out." "What the fuck?" "Why you yelling Slim?" Colson asked. "Fucking Carly wont talk to me but she will talk to rook." "Carly why wont you talk to Slim?" "Not gonna say." "What the fuck she gonna talk to everyone but me?" "Most likely Slim." "Someone go get Dub and Dre." "DUB AND DRE GET THE FUCK UP!!!" "What the fuck Colson?" Dub asked. "Why the fuck you wake me up?" "Cause we need you to try and talk to Carly." "What's up Carly." Dub said. "Sup Carl." Dre said. "Ok so she wont talk to them." "Carly is it for the same reason you won't talk to slim?" "Yeah Rook you should know that." "What the fuck Carly?" Dre asked. "I know why shes doing this." Dub said. "Why is she doing it then?" Slim asked. "Because we left her here with these hoes." "We did but I never thought she would be hella mad 'bout it." "Im so sorry carly." Dre said. "Its fine Dre." "Im really sorry Carl's." Dub said. "Its fine Dub." "What the fuck why ain't you apologizing to her?" "That's hella stupid that's why." "Slim the girl is going to be that way at times." "Fine sorry Carly." "Carly come on just talk to him again you don't have to do anything else." "Nah Rook why should I?" "Come on Carl." "No colson." "Well she ain't going anywhere with out me until she talks to me." "Im leaving I need to go see my son." "Well I'm going to." (Time skip to Carly's dads house) "Dad wheres sam?" "Upstairs. whose this?" "Remember Slim/Brandon any way well that's him all grown up." "Nice to see you Brandon." "You to sir but I don't go by Brandon its Slim now." "So are you two a couple now?" "No sir I'm not leaving her alone til she starts talking to me again." "What did you do Slim?" "I left her with Rook and some of the other boys when I went out with Dre and Dub last night and now she wont talk to me." "Will she talk to the other two?" "Yeah but they apologized to her a little bit ago." "Carly you better start talking to him again." "Fine hey Slim." Sup Carl." "Lets find Sammy." "He's in his room." "K thanks." We went upstairs and found Sammy. "Sammy." "Mom and random guy I don't know." "Well I'm Slim." "Oh are you dating my mom?" "No but I am friends with her." "Mom you lied to me." "No I just didn't know we don't leave til tomorrow." "When will you be back?" "Three months." "That's like forever." Yeah I will miss you to." "Hey Carl's me and Sam have to leave." "Alright bye." "Bye mom." "Bye Carl's."
(Time skip back at the bus) "Hey guys." Colson said. "Sup." Slim said. "How did it go?" "We are talking again." "Nah how did you get her stubborn ass to talk to you again?" "Her dad told her to talk to me again." "Bitch your lying." "No he's not." "Damn since when do you listen to your parents?" "Since I was fifteen and got raped and had my son." "Damn you were raped?" "Yeah Slim." "Im going to find Rook." When I found Rook he was sleeping. "ROOK!!!" "CARL!!!" "Hi" "What do you want?" "Nothing you just need to wake up." "Well we should go for a walk." "Sure just let me change and stuff." "Fine hurry up though." I decided to wear Nike leggings, a hoodie, nikes, and earrings with my hair in a messy bun.