Chapter 2 Annabeth's POV

"Hello everyone, I'm Annabeth, If you didn't know, and I have depressing news." She paused and looks at Malcolm. He noded for her to continue.
        "Percy Jackson has gone missing. No one knows where he's gone to, but we will find him." Annabeth continued.  Malcolm climbed  onto the table for support and stood next to her. 
         "I have the group of demigods that are going with me to find him. Those demigods are: myself, Grover Underwood, Thalia Grace, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Hazel Levesque, and Frank Zhang." Annabeth announced. All that were named stand up and look at Annabeth for further instruction. It was good thing that the Camp Jupiter kids were visiting. 
         "Come with me Heroes." Chiron said to the eight heroes. They all followed him. Annabeth tried not to show weakness because she was going to need as much strength for this quest as possible.
         "There is a prophecy for this." Chiron said to the chosen. He called for Rachel and she came bounding towards them. As soon as she reached them, her eyes started to glow and green smoke started to surround them.
         "Eight demigods shall confront the host
He shall be defeated by the one he loves most
Powers of earth and water collide
The son of the sea God shall refuse with pride
The sea god's son shall fall by the Achilles spot
And hit in the heart with one shot" Rachel's eyes went back to normal and she passed out almost instantly. Annabeth realized from that prophecy, that she would be the one to kill Percy from the line "he shall be defeated by the one he loves most". Annabeth didn't want to sound narcissistic, but it was the only logical answer based on who was going.    
Annabeth didn't want to be the one, but she was.. Maybe she didn't have to kill Percy. Even though the world depended  on it, maybe, she could save him, spare him the life he deserved. Then Rachel shot up, her big green eyes blinking rapidly. She looked around.

       "What'd I miss?" she asked