Chaper three: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

Next day.....
9:33 pm

I lay on my bed while watching tv when I see a notification on my phone. I pick my phone to see a message from daddy?!... I squint my eyes at the confusion.

Daddy- hey

Aaliyah- who tf is this?

Daddy- yo daddy👀😏

I put my phone down while tryin to figure out who this niggas is.. this is deadass scaring me yo....

Daddy- nah fr it's Da'vonte lol

I roll my eyes and laugh a little. This knuckle headed ass nigga had me trippin for a minuet .

Aaliyah - the hell is wrong with you?! You had me thinking you was a pervert or something....

Daddy- lol you good... anyways I'm bored. And we have this project...so let's do it now

I stare at my phone and smack my lip.
" project my ass" I say to myself.. this nigga is plotting.

Aaliyah- idk about that playboy, Why not tm

Da'vonte - cause I got shit to do and I want to nip this project shit in a bud so can we PLEASE do this shit now.

I hesitate before replying

Aaliyah- alright nigga I'll send you the address...

Daddy- bet... I'll see you in 15

I change his contact name to stupid before closing my phone and laying down some more...
——————

Da'vonte POV
I close my phone and go downstairs. Kid on the Game playing 2k and Dreko in the kitchen making a sandwich.

I grab my keys from the counter and go to the couch to pick my jacket up where I left it.

" the hell you going nigga" kid said with confusion in his tone. I look at him and smile and say

" I'm going to Aaliyah house to go work on this project". I said while winking.

He looks at me and scratches his head

" look nigga, don't do anything stupid.." he said while looking in my eyes.

" stupid like what hoe?" I said while chuckling.. fuck got into this soft ass nigga.

" you know what the hell I mean, I mean I know you failed the fourth grade but yo ass ain't that stupid". He says while laughing.

My smile instantly went away as soon as he said that. A nigga did not fail no fourth grade.

" shut the hell up and stop lying on my name". I said while hitting him up side the head. I look over to see Dreko damn near choking on his sandwhich  while laughing.

" fuck both of y'all clowns I'm out this hoe" I said while grabbing my jacket.

" wait nigga" kid says while sitting up.

I look at him with a slight glare and he starts chuckling. Shorty after, he pulls himself together and says

" don't just fuck her and dip bro, she's not just any type of hoe, I know you just tryna fuck but at least get to know the girl"