Episode 19 : Negotiations 🌶🌶🌶

Hayley let out a moan when Gabriel's lips descended on hers. She raised herself on her toes, accepting his hard kiss with unbridled eagerness. He lowered his hand to cup her bottom and held her tight against him. His erection grew hard against her belly. Was he going to make love to her again? She desperately wanted him to. Even as his tongue stroked hers as he kissed her deeper, she knew it would not be enough to sate the hunger that burned inside her.

He pulled away to nibble at her lower lip. "I'd like to negotiate our agreement," he said. His voice was gruff and thick with desire.

"Huh?" was all she managed to say.

"Sex. I'll be requiring more of it from you."

She was still in a lust-choked haze so her brain was slow to follow his meaning. Was he saying they would be having sex now? "Sure," she said quickly. "Let's go back inside and—"

"We're not done." But he kept one hand on her bottom, and he raised his other hand to stroke her cheek. "I'll pay you an additional one million dollars for the three months."

There was a twist in her gut. "You're paying me... for sex."

"Of course. It wasn't part of the original agreement, it's only right we raise the price. Don't you think it's fair?"

"I..." She felt she was choking on her words. "I don't want to be paid for ... to be with you. I mean, you are paying me to be with you. But not for sex. I don't do that."

"Why not?" His mouth brushed hers before he licked the seam between her lips.

Heat burned low in her belly, a fire he kept stoking with every touch, every lick of his lips. She struggled to keep her head although she knew deep inside that she was lost. She wanted him. Desperately. Did she want him enough to be paid for it? The knot in her stomach twisted again. But this time she wondered if it was disgust or a different, more intense arousal she'd just never felt before. "I just.. don't."

He was kissing her neck now, his mouth leaving her skin hot and sensitive as he moved down to her shoulder. "Don't make me have to find someone else, Hayley."

She was jolted out of her daze. "What?"

"This is not a relationship, Hayley." He undid the buttons of her shirt. Her skin prickled from the cool air until he covered one breast with his hand. "I won't fuck you unless it's part of the deal."

Her breaths came out in quick, shallow gasps. "Gabriel..."

"Say yes, Hayley." He stroked her nipple with his thumb.

She felt her breast tighten under his finger. Desire was a molten river running through her body. "W-w-what if I say no?"

"Then we stop. Right now." He kissed her throat, his stubble deliciously rough against her skin. "You'll go home tomorrow with the money we agreed on, free and clear."

She would be done. And she would never see him again. Never touch him again. Never feel the hard muscles of his arms around her, the pulsating hardness of him inside her. "And... if I say yes?"

"You'll get two million dollars." He lifted her by her bottom and pressed her against the balustrade, his hips pushing her legs apart. "And your hot little body will be mine for the next three months." As though to emphasize his point, he slipped a hand under her to stroke her wet, swollen clit.

Hayley tried to bite down her moans but she was too aroused beyond reason. His fingers made her hot and wet and horny as fuck, but his words made her feel beautiful. Desired. He spoke about her body in a way no man had ever done before.

"You got a deal," she cried out between whimpers.

One corner of his mouth turned up in a smirk. He put one hand behind her head, running his fingers through her hair, then pulled her in for a kiss. It was almost painful the way his fingers tangled in her hair but she couldn't make herself care, not when he was holding nothing back in his kiss. But now that he was no longer touching her between her legs, she felt the loss of his touch so sharply that she felt like crying.