twenty eight

{ Tori's POV }

I knew I was walking into my own personal hell the minute we stepped foot out of the restaurant...and I was right.

The minute we reached the parking garage we were being surrounded by Russians. I can take out a lot but this was just to many to take out with only one gun while keeping Vera safe in the process.

I quickly dragged Vera with me behind a wall shooting my gun to cover us, I looked at her and quietly talk, as I keep shooting to cover us.

"The car is to the left, take my purse, and when I tell you to run ; you run. Get in the car and speed away, if they try to stop you stab them with my knife, or run them over. The car is bulletproof so don't panic if they shoot at you. Just speed all the way to the mafia mansion. Tell them what happened, and then call Stefan and tell him to meet you there with his most trusted men for your safety until this is over."
I tell Vera

"I'm not leaving you here to die. I left you the last time, I won't do it this time." Vera says

"Listen I have a gun, I'm not defenseless this time. We'll never make it out of the garage together, they probably won't even go after you, and you have a baby to worry about. My god child is in your stomach and I'll be damned if I'm letting a Russian kill them before I even get to meet him or her." I reply

"But you'll die." Vera says

"After everything I survived it'll take a lot more to kill me then a Russian shoot out. Adrian wants me alive, which means they'll kidnap me, but they'd have no problem killing you and your unborn child if you so much as stepped in their way. So just this once so as I ask and get the help out of here before you get dragged to hell with me. Please Vera." I say in a pleading voice

Vera takes my purse from my hand, and holds the keys and knife in her hands, and gives me a nod of understanding.

I step out and shoot everyone on the left side dead getting a look of amazement, and shock from Vera. Then I shoot covering Vera.

"Now." I tell her and she looks at me and mouths "thank you!" then Vera takes off running as I cover her.

I run out of bullets at the same time she speeds away I take a deep breath and thank the heavens for at least giving Vera some grace for her unborn child.

I just throw my gun hitting another guy in the face. I then take his gun and shoot a few more people till the bullets are out. I could've fought hand to hand but instead I put up just enough of fight to be able to pretend to be getting tried.

I hold my breath not breathing in the drug they hold over my mouth, and I soon I see darkness from holding my breath to long, but I'm not about to be drugged again.

Because when I get there I want them to see me as tired, and I want them to underestimate me for the same girl they thought I was the last time I was with them...but this time I'm stronger. I'm smarter. I'm more prepared.

This time I'm fueled.

I'm ready to face my own personal hell head on and end it once and for all..............

No matter what happens, as long as I go out fighting, I'll be proud.

I let my self slip into darkness because when I wake up I'm going to endure hell before I release my own hell upon them.