Rihanna8

RIHANNA:

I waited for Chris at the De la Fontenette Beach, it was 3 in the afternoon. I was wearing my $200 floral print dress by MinkPink, as I held my sandals in my hand. The beach was empty, good. No fans No cameras, no body-guards, nothing but the grayish looking sand and greenish water. I wonder what happen to this place. It looked so deserted, but peaceful at the same time. I was looking down at my feet, playing with the sand between my toes. I got lost in my own zone.

“Rihanna”, a voice said snapping me out of my zone. I looked up to notice Chris and Tyga walking towards me. I smiled, but was confused on why Tyga was with him.

“Hey you guys”, I said as they now stood in front of me.

“Sorry, I had to bring Tyga, it was the only way for me to come meet you, we told the Karrueche and Chyna we was going to handle some business”, he honestly told me.

I smiled, “It’s okay”.

“Yea, sorry about that Ri’, but don’t worry I’m not gon’ be here all up in yall biz’, matter of fact…ima go over there and make myself a little sand castle”, he said laughing pulling out a small shovel and bucket out of his bag he had with him.

Chris and I started laughing.

“Man you dumb”, Chris told Tyga as we both watched Tyga run off to the other side.

As soon as Tyga left, silence took over the moment. I looked down at the sand for like 5 secs before looking at Chris. He smiled then I smiled. He was wearing a plain t-shirt but with $48 pair of grey Undefeated mascot fleece sweat-shorts. I guess his shoes were in his bag.

“You look nice”, he told me.

I thanked him, but I didn’t want to start a complimenting topic, so I quickly change the subject.

“So, I wanted to talk to you…you know…about US”, I told him getting to the point.

“Right…well..what about us…”, he asked. To be honest, I wasn’t even sure what to answer.

“Um…You know…”, I said, getting nowhere in this topic.

His face looked clueless and I could tell he was waiting for a legit answer. I sighed then sat on the sand with my knees up, throwing my sandals down beside me, resting my forehead on my knees.

“Rihanna”, Chris softly called out my name. I didn’t reply, I didn’t know what to say. I started to think this whole meeting up thing was a mistake.

Chris then placed his bag beside me, then took a seat on the sand in front of me. I lifted up my head. Chris was sitting with his legs in Indian style.

“Let’s talk…”, he began, “ That’s why we both came here right?, what’s wrong?”.

I felt my eyes getting misty, but I wasn’t about to cry right now, not in front of Chris I couldn’t.

“You know what… I just wanted to know..”, I felt myself about to lie, “I wanted to know are we cool, like can we be friends?”

Chris looked at me, studying me. I knew he knew I was lying. He always knew when I’m lying. But he just went along with it.

“Yea of course, we cool, we could be friends..But..is that all you wanted to know? Anything you need to tell me?”, he asked me. I could tell he wanted to hear the real truth.

“That’s all”, I lied while fake smiling, I felt stupid.

Chris stood up, brushing the sand off him, “You know you about to pay”, he said smirking.