Thirty Seven

"For fuck sakes, "

Yoongi shoves himself between the both of you and instantly bolts to the door. It was a funny sight really, this was the fastest you've ever seen him move. Hyejin opens the door and Yoongi greets her before making her way into the house. Her face scrunched while looking behind her before excitedly making her way towards you.

"What did you guys do to him?" She laughed.

Jimin snorts, " He kept teasing us so we made out on the highway and caused traffic, "

"Wooooooow, " She laughed, "Well okay. Y/n - you have to meet Jennie, she is so cute."

Without a moment to adjust, her hand wrapped around your wrist and pulled you up the stairs. Leaving Jimin with the luggage in the car all alone. But he see's the way you apologetically look back at him and he waves it off before opening the back to take out the bags.

"Meow, the cats are here, "

Your head snaps towards the sound and there Soekjin was with a bright smile on his face, his arms opening but a scowl falls on your face.

"Stop calling me that."You pout, " I'm not a cat."

"Kitten, do you want to share a room with me?"

Jin raises his eyebrow knowingly and you just blush heavily. You turn your head to face Jimin but just as your about to respond Hyejin interrupts.

"No, she won't be, " She quirks, " You just spent a whole week with her in Busan."

Jimin sighs lowly shaking his head but coming to an understanding. Jin walks to him and takes a bag off of him and quickly helping him get a room. Hyejin pulls you towards the pull and you instantly blinded by the sun. It was so hot - the sun was blazing, immediately causing you to become sticky and swear. You take your palm to cover your eyes a bit and admire the backyard.

The pool was vast, curving at the very edge of the land, and a small hill down there was the beach. The ocean looked exceptionally gorgeous and it was enough for a small gasp to leave your lips. The cooling water in the pool had already touched the skin of Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook, Hosoek, Jisoo and also another girl that you've never seen.

Your feet already make your way to the edge of the pool and everybody greets you.

"Hi, I'm Jennie, " A cute girl said - no really she was adorable. Her cheeks were adorably around and her eyes were the cutest shape, " I'm Namjoon's cousin."

You lean down to her and hug her gently, not caring if you'll get wet, " I can't wait to get to know you."

And that's how your holiday began.

~

"You've been busy, "

Jimin holds the beer in his hand, watching as you lift yourself out the pool. You don't respond as you lift your leg, attempting not to fall back into the water. When you finally stand to your feet, you reach for your heard, brushing passed the waves and slowly untangling your hair. Your boyfriend watches as water still run down your body.

But he wasn't the only one whose watching.

Hosoek watched silently. Seeing a few spots but one thing that really caught his attention was the long scar between your boobs. It was really bad but it was very much noticeable. He wanted to ask but he bites his tongue. Scared that if he says anything Jimin will call him out for what his done.

"I'm hungry, " You pout, already walking all the way to Jungkook as he stuffed his face with what seemed to be a really big hot dog.

Jungkook moans and you look at him with a amusement.

"You eat like a pig, " You snort, pulling a face of disgust, " What is that? I'm so hungry."

He points at a blue container and continues to chew down on his bite, " I had this when I was in New York last week with my family - I asked Jin to make it for me. It's amazing."

You take one from the carton before closing it, with careful movements not to drop the large sandwich like hotdog, you walk to Jimin and plot yourself on his lap.

The sun was set - but it still felt hot. Jimin places his hand your thigh, slowly taking another gulp of his beer before watching you try and wrap your small mouth around the large sandwich. Hyejin looks at Taehyung as he talked to Jisoo and Jennie but she pretends to act unbothered, laughing along to Yoongi's flirting and Jokes about how he can't handle the Romance between you and Jimin.

You finally get a bit out of the thing and your mouth is filled with delight. You hold yourself back from moaning and hear Jimin whispering to Namjoon about something but you don't pay attention when you look at your other best friend who sat across from you.

Taehyung was putting on his best charms but from your point of you - Jisoo and Jennie really didn't look interested. You watched as Hyejin secretly glances at Taehyung but look away. You could see through this facade - she is slowly starting to like him and she can't stop them. You fix yourself on Jimin, making yourself face Namjoon.

"What are your thoughts on Hyejin and Taehyung?" You murmer while glancing at the two men.

Jimin tilts his head and Namjoon just rolls his eyes.

"Hyejin is going to get her heart broken and that's fact, " Namjoon mumbles, " Taehyung doesn't want a relationship and his always made it clear that he doesn't want to settle down."

"But get this, " You lean into Jimin, " Just the other day he was getting mad at her because she didn't hook up with him. She was with someone else and he got boyfriend jealous. If he doesn't want to settle then why would he being so...possesive?"

"A man is possesive over what's his, " Jimin shrugs before finishing off his beer. He places the glass bottle down and Namjoon nods his head in agreement but you push the topic more.

"But Hyejin is not his, " You sneer, " He had to no right to be so jealous. They are not together. Plus he disappears all the time with all these girls and she says nothing. But the second she doesn't answer one phone call because she's with someone else - he loses his mind."

You groan and frustration, slowly taking another bite of your sandwich, Jimin opens his mouth teasingly and you don't fight it as you allow him to have a bite.

"Can you talk to him?" You asked Jimin, " Just to ask him what are his intentions with Hyejin - she likes him and I just don't want this to end bad."

Jimin nods in understanding while chews down the food.

"I see what you're talking about."He says before placing a gentle kiss to your wet hair, "I'll talk to him."

"Thank you."