How to know if I'm just his back up plan ?

Okay , so let's start off  easy ; How can you tell ? Are there signs I should look for or signs I'm missing ?

The most common and obvious sign most of the time would be if he just doesn't want to commit . You're head-over-heels in love WAITING for him to ask you out , but it just never happens. 

Second clue , you're probably always doing last minute things with him. Last minute meet ups , last minute dates . There's not a lot of set times just for two of you. No 'scheduled time' where he can say ; I'll see you then at this time. And stick to it. 

Number three , it's sometimes hard to get a hold of him. Someone who's REALLY interested in you would obviously also have a life of his own , he's busy we get it. But the difference is , he'll ALWAYS find time to talk to you. When you're just his backup plan you might find that he'll make up excuses ALL THE TIME as to why he missed your call or texts . Meaning you're not the first person on his mind and he'll get back to you when he feels like it. 

Number four , sometimes - not always - getting information out of him like where he's been or where your relationship is heading MIGHT be a little like pulling teeth. Like he's holding out on you. Almost in a way that he wants to keep you interested but not let you grow attracted. Make sense ? 

And number five , you haven't met the important people in his life yet. You know who I'm talking about . No need to say more.  

So these are some ways you can TELL and if the guy you're comparing this to has checked most - if not all - the boxes. Here's what to do next . 

CUT HIM OUT OF YOUR LIFE . 

It's a hard. I'm sorry if what I said is difficult to hear . But sweetie , you're a BEAUTIFUL , STRONG , INTELLIGENT , WONDERFUL woman who doesn't deserve to be treated as someone's back up plan. You deserve to be LOVED and to walk in the sunshine with someone who's NOT afraid to show the world you're his and only his. You deserve so much MORE than to be kept in the shadows . 

And as hard as it may seem to let this one go , you'll never know who might be waiting for you if you don't. Your Prince Charming might be just around the corner waiting to treat you like his queen and you'll never know beacause someone has made you think you deserve to be hidden from the world. So let me tell you ; you're not. The world NEEDS to see what an amazing girl you are ! You need a guy who notices that and sees you as such cause there's so much VALUE in the person you are ! You're a DIAMOND and a PEARL ! 

So please don't let this guy keep you from what you know in your heart you deserve. So stand up , dust yourself off , put your crown back on and go find yourself a man WORTHY of seeing the PRINCESS you are ! 

I love you all ❤
miss_marna