my baby- Randy

is was in a soft mood 🥺

~third person pov~

It had gone on for a few days.

Rye was being extra whiny while little, constantly whining for his paci, baba, or to be held.

Because, unknown to Andy, Rye had been getting a ton of hate, some how some theory had come up he was a little. The theory wasn't wrong but there were a few people who didn't like that idea too much.

Making an account just to tweet about how "disgusting it is omg he probably sucks his thumb" "or even worse has a paci" , "omg i bet he has to have diapers how embarrassing"

Those select few people were really getting to Rye... and he knew he should tell his daddy...  but... he was scared they were right.

So he got really clingy, and really quiet. Constantly wanting to be held.

It bothered him so much he'd wake up crying, from nightmares of the boys-of his daddy- agreeing with those people.

He couldn't find the words to tell Andy what was wrong.... feeling embarrassed and ashamed that he couldn't explain something that was so upsetting to him.

Until one night, after a day of Rye being extremely clingy-actually crying when Andy set him down for a few minutes- constantly sucking his paci and not doing anything but whining, Andy had, had enough.

He carried Rye upstairs, sitting on the bed with Rye in his lap.

Rye was looking down, quietly sucking his paci and fiddling with his fingers.

"Baby, we need to talk." Andy said softly.

Ryes immediate thought was he'd done something bad-he'd been too annoying- and those people were right and Andy didn't want him anymore.

Rye looked up at Andy, scared tears in his eyes, sucking onto the paci harder.

"Hey, shh calm down pretty baby. Daddy can't help if you don't tell him what's wrong." Andy said soothingly.

"S-scawed.. t-they wight... i-i disgutin' and 'nnoyin... y-you no want me anymore... k-keep dweamimg weave me...." Rye mumbles around the paci, with tears running down his cheeks.

"oh baby... Daddy's never gonna leave you okay?  I love you too much for that baby boy. and you are most certainly not annoying and disgusting." Andy said softly.

Rye whimpered, nodding and burying his head into Andys chest.

Andy wrapped his arms around him tightly.

Rye relaxed against him sleepily.

"Does my baby need some warm milky and cuddles with daddy?"

Rye nodded, looking up at Andy shyly.

Andy smiled, taking Rye downstairs and making him a bottle.

When it was finished he carried him upstairs, setting the bottle on the nightstand and laying Rye on the bed.

"Does my cute little baby need a diaper?" He asked softly.

Rye nodded, blushing.

"Aw my cute little baby," Andy cooed.

He grabbed a diaper and a big hoodie, changing Rye into them.

He laid down on the bed with Rye on top of him, holding the bottle for him as he let his baby drink his bottle until he fell asleep.

As Andy switched the bottle to a paci, Rye-even while being asleep- felt safe, all snuggled on his daddy's chest and sucking his paci as he dreamed about stuffies and cuddles.