Bloody Beginning

❝ when you live as an assassin, you'll die as an assassin ❞

a long black haired girl with silverish tips sat on the chair while turning around and playing with a pen in her hand. she's sitting inside a big room that looked like an office. it didn't look that expensive but it's still fancy.

she had wore a white shirt with a white leather jacket along with white jeans and knee length white boots. she also wore white gloves. there's only one person who wears full white attire.

"aw! come on! you're seriously no fun" she groaned in frustration before she stop turning around as she face the person that was kneeling in the middle of the room being tied on the wrists and ankles. dark aura radiated off of her as her sharp violet eyes glared the man.

she stood up and walked slowly towards the man as he trembled in fear looking at her. he's scared for his life.

"this company's securities aren't that hard to break in. you should've tightened the security more, ya know" she said before stopping right in front of him.

"w-where's my bodyguard?! where's sehun and chanyeol?!" he finally opened his mouth to speak. she wrapped her chest with her arms crossed and smirked with her left eyebrow raised.

"oh? you mean.. the two weak humans that's already laying down outside nearing their death? if you survive make sure to tell them that they need more training, okay? it must be very embarrassing being beaten up by a girl" the black haired girl chuckled darkly before looking at the high technology watch that's wrapping her wrist.

"how dare you! do you know who i am? you're going to regret all of this when i got you!" he hissed making her smile dropped. she landed a strong punch towards the man's face making him fall back.

he groaned in frustration before he could react she pulled his hair and pushed his head to the ground hitting it hard repeating the same thing a lot of times that blood started to came out of his now broken nose.

"do i look like i care about who you really are? i'm here to kill you so you're not able to report my actions to the authorities. that.. if they really cared" she pulled something out from her boots and a silver dagger were in view. his eyes widened in shock.

"w-what are you-- i don't know you! yet you're going to kill me?!" she ignored him as she kicked him on the face before kneeling down and lifting her right hand up that holds the dagger.

"me? remember this name cause i ain't repeating myself. i'm nano. your grim reaper."

"w-what? why"

"they pay and i'll do the dirty job" she stabbed his stomach three times before going to his heart area and pierced the sharp object through his chest. her face held no emotion as blood splattered everywhere and onto her face.

"checkmate, you're dead" she mumbled to herself and letting out a sigh before standing up pulling the dagger out of him. wiping the blood stain on it she placed the dagger back inside the boots.

she clicked the in-ear that she was wearing. "send me your payment. it's done. get whatever you want from that man" she said monotone and walked out of the building. a chuckle was heard from the in-ear.

"impressive! i know i can count on the famous assassin" he said and the sound of hands clapping came after.

"i'm only doing what my client told me. give me the payment and don't contact me again" she jumped on top of the tall wall and glanced towards the building she was in earlier. a few men wearing all black came inside and she assumed they were the guy's henchmen.

she took the in-ear off and crashed it in her palm before throwing it away. jumping off to the other side of the wall she went to the bike that was parked there.

she's the famous assassin and would only kill if someone wanted her too. she leaves no traces behind accept for the three stab wounds that would form a letter that symbolizes her. 'N'

no one knew what her real look and name is as they only knew her as 'nano'. the police couldn't track her down no matter what she do, she could get away with it.

her trademark were "checkmate, you're dead" meaning that her job is done and the target's down.

everyday her life would be accompanied by blood and screaming of the victims that it even became one of her favorite melody.

until something happened that made her stop being an assassin. 

someone killed her little brother, and the police didn't even try hard enough to find the murderer as they closed the case. she remained hidden and started to hate the authorities especially a cop.

she need to find the assassin who killed her brother.

because only an assassin, understands other assassin