|U•3|

This is just a short chapter

----------🖤----------

Mina's POV

Y/N is such a blessing to us. I'm thankful that she approached me first. And now we have a new dormmate and a new friend!

"So Y/N tell us more about yourself please." Jihyo-unnie said smiling. We're still here in the restaurant.

"So uhmm... yeah I told you guys I'm Y/N L/N, i'm 17 years old. And I'm living with my older brother Jin-oppa with his friends so yeah I'm the only girl in our dorm." Y/N said.

The rest of my friends are very focus listening to Y/N, while me- i can't focus. I don't know why. It's weird.

"Y/N-unnie, why are you so tall like he-" Chaeyoung was cutted off by Jihyo. Chaeyoung is so cute because she's like a child asking question.

"Why are you asking question like that? what if she ask you why are you so small?" Jihyo said and we all laughed. Chaeyoung glared at Jihyo and she laugh too.

"Y/N, what are your hobbies?" Sana said. We all looked at Sana because we know Sana is not interested knowing those things.

"Hmmm... I really love reading books and playing video games." Y/N said happily. And we really have the same hobbies. I would love hanging out with her always.

"You have the same hobbies with Mina! Soulmates! Eyy!" Jeongyeon said giving Y/N a high-five. Y/N give her a high-five too awkwardly.

"Shhh! Don't her feel uncomfortable! You're boyfriend is Jimin right?" I slapped Jeongyeon-unnie in her hands. Y/N was startled when she heard what I say.

"No no no! That little dork! *laughs* he's just my bestfriend and he's like a little brother to me 'cause you know he's small. And what the heck I will never date him." Y/N said while smiling the whole time. Eh? Somethings weird here.

We are all now talking about our other hobbies and we tell us more about ourself to Y/N. We're enjoying our not until we heard Y/N's phone ringing.

"Oops! It's Jin-oppa! Please excuse me for a moment." Y/N excuses herself properly that it could melt our heart. Y/N went outside of the restaurant.

"I can tell Y/N have a nice personality and she's not even boring. And she's beautiful as hell, like me!" Nayeon-unnie stated that will make us throw out. We all playfully cough.

"Why don't you just support me guys! Because I'm really that pretty?" Nayeon-unnie said and playfully cry. She always act like the maknae of our group.

"I see that Y/N will be a perfect dormmate for us. We're so thankful for you Mina." Jihyo said that make me smile.

"Yesss!!! Thank you Mina! I hope her brother agree to this! I want to be with Y/N everyday!!!" Sana dreamingly said.

"You don't have to thank me. Y/N is the one who talked to me first." I said as I smiled at them.

"And oh no flirting with Y/N please." Jihyo said.

"Hey I'm back! I'm so sorry I needed to get back home. My brother is a bit strict it's now getting late. Anyways thank you for the dinner! Please be safe!" Y/N cheerfully said as she hugged us one by one.

"Bye!"

Y/N's POV

We are having a nice talk not until we heard mt phone ringing. I felt a little embarass I don't know why. I excuse myself to them properly. And I accepted the call.

"Hey Y/N you will not going home yet? Dinners ready. And you need to go home now it's getting late. Jungkook is now out of his mind because his very hungry. We're just wating for you" Jin-oppa said in the phone. He's like my mom HAHAHA.

"Yes yes. I will go home now. Thank you for waiting me but please eat already I already ate here in the restaurants with my new friends." I said while smiling.

"Okay please be safe. I'm dead to our parents if something bad happen to you. Love you!" Jin-oppa said. He's really loving and caring brother. I don't know why he doesn't have a girlfriend, but for sure he have many admirers.

"Okay! I'll be safe! Love you too Jin oppa! And there's something important I want to tell you." I said nervously. I really hope that he will agree that I will move.

"Okay. Bye!" Jin-oppa said.

"Bye!!!"

I went inside the reataurant. I saw that Jihyo is telling something to them. I just didn't hear it.

"Hey I'm back! I'm so sorry I needed to get back home. My brother is a bit strict it's now getting late. Anyways thank you for the dinner! Please be safe!" I said to them and I hugged them one by one.

"Bye!" I said.

----------🌼----------

Yes it's a boring chapter✔️

Feel free to comment something😽🙌🏻

You can ask me questions if you want😁✔️

STAN ITZY!!!!

200326