- 39 -

*ADULT CONTENT WARNING*

You do not have to read this chapter. 

If sexual themes make you uncomfortable go ahead and skip to the next chapter :)

***

"What?" I chuckle.

Cole hasn't stopped stealing glances at me since we left the restaurant. It more than usual. He's looking at me different - something's in his eyes.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," He breathes.

I blush, looking out of the window.

"Princesa, I'm serious," His tone serenading, "Look at me."
(Princess)

I meet his eye.

"A heart-attack with pretty eyes and a nice smile," He smiles boyishly, "That's what you are,"

"Is that supposed to a compliment?" 

His genuine happiness makes me smile as well.

He shakes his head, "I've dreamt about you nearly almost every night this week. That pretty angel face of yours with thoughts more devious than the devil himself." 

He stops a red light.

No other car to be seen. The guards were either way ahead of us or still at the restaurant "straightening things out" as Cole put it. The red light eliminated his face, his blue eyes appearing as a pretty lavender.

Yeah...no other girls can have this one

"It's important for you to know you mean everything to me. I absolutely adore you in every way possible." His eyes bore into mine.

My heart pounded loud in my ears. I don't think I heard him right. I do know that the way he was looking at me set my whole body on fire. I couldn't even sit in my seat right. 

"You don't mean that." 

This has to be the longest red light of all time

"Who do you want me to shout it too? The stars? Done. The moon? Done. The world?" He smiles, "I already did, it's right in front of me."

I believe him, but I just wanted him to say it again.

"I love you," I whisper. I didn't say it back when he said it to me.

I don't know how he managed to reach over the console of the car so fast, but he did. Before I could get nervous about my confession, his lips were on mine. I melted into him, into his touch. I was putty in his hands and I'm perfectly fine with that. I inch my hand to the back of his head. Gripping his hair with a small smirk into the kiss.

With a groan, he pulls away.

The light showing green and probably has been green for a while. The car jerking before speeding forward is just an example of Cole's disheveled state. It's hard to hide my proud smile.

I did that to him, no one else, just me.

"Careful," I taunt, "Don't crash the car."

***

Cole's grip on my hand is gentle but firm. I couldn't wiggle out of it even if I wanted to. He drove like a bat out of hell to get home. The only reason he hadn't acted a fool once we got out is because of all his employees and guards in the building.