i hope that we write novels in our head {2020 Fics}

I have a lot of ideas for fics I want to write in the New Year, but I want to know what y'all think. Obviously I can't write all of them immediately, so I wrote up some summaries for some of the ideas I've been thinking about and wanted to know what y'all thought!

I think I'm going to pick one Irondad one and one Parkner one to start writing and hopefully start publishing as soon as I can? January is going to be hellish school-wise and I'm considering doing either Febufluff or Febuwhump in February even though I've said that it's impossible for me to do month challenges, but I'll see if I can make it work, but yeah, latest March then hopefully.

So, let me know which ones y'all want to see the best!

1. Room AU {Irondad}

Basic Summary: Based off Room by Emma Donoghue. Instead of making the deal with the Ten Rings, Obadiah makes the deal with Thaddeus Ross (in IM1). Tony's kidnapped and taken to the Raft where he's locked away in a small room. It has all the necessities of a toilet, a sink, a small kitchen with a microwave and toaster and mini fridge, a wardrobe, a table, and a small TV. One room. Ross shows up every Sunday Night like clockwork with food and any necessities Tony requires, including Tony's Sunday Gift where he can request for things. On alternating nights, Ross tortures Tony.

After just over a year of mindlessly following routine, Ross brings him a baby. His name is Peter and he's a mutant. A newborn experiment of theirs. And Tony has to look after him. Tony doesn't see the mutant in Peter. All he sees is wide brown eyes staring up at him. Peter grows up in Room. All he knows is Room. And all Tony knows is that he has to keep Peter safe.

*

2. Groundhog Day AU {Irondad}

Basic Summary: Inspired by Mystery Spot (Supernatural) Tony gets stuck in a Time Loop where every day, he has to watch Peter die in a new way. He doesn't know how to stop it from happening and he can't do anything to protect Peter. Every day, he wakes up to the same music, same news headlines, same conversations, and it always ends the same. With Peter's death.

*

3. 15-yr-gap {Morgan & Peter}

Basic Summary: Instead of a 5-year Snap gap, it's fifteen years. (Tony can either live or die,,, I don't know yet) Either way, Peter gets back to find the world has moved fifteen years ahead without him and he has a new sister who's only two months younger than him technically. This is how Peter learns to fit in with a world that's so different to what he remembers, how he deals with the feelings of anger and jealousy towards his sister who feels like his replacement, and potentially how he deals with his grief after Tony's death depending.

*

4. Brooklyn Nine-Nine AU {Parkner & Irondad}

Basic Summary: Instead of getting the Spider-Bite, Peter grows up relatively normal and he becomes a detective like Uncle Ben. His colleagues, Ned, Betty (?), Flash, MJ, Cassie, Shuri, etc. His Captain, Tony Stark, and Tony's PA, Harley. Peter cares more about cases than he does about his own health. He works himself nearly to death to solve cold cases and to make sure New York is as safe as it can be. Will be more angsty than B99 bcs uh it's me, but Harley/Peter development and Tony & Peter development.

*

5. Tangled AU {Parkner & Minor Irondad}

Basic Summary: Peter as Rapunzel and Harley as Flynn. Peter was taken from Tony as a baby by Thaddeus Ross? Quentin Beck? Undecided. He grows up only knowing his Tower and thinking the person who kidnapped him is really his father. He doesn't remember any different. Until one day Harley shows up at the tower, running from the cops. Peter knocks Harley out and steals the crown Harley had stolen. Peter bargains that he'll give back the crown if Harley takes him to the city.

*

6. Snowbaz AU {Parkner}

Basic Summary
: Inspired by Carry On & Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell. Peter and Harley have hated each other since the moment they became roommates at Watford. Peter's an orphan, the supposed Chosen One, but he doesn't feel like it. And Harley's a vampire, smartest wizard at their school, and well he's hopelessly in love with Peter Parker. Unfortunately, Peter's been with his girlfriend since they started school, so it could never happen. And then, bad things start happening and Peter and Harley have no choice but to team up if they have any chance of coming out of it alive.

(I know it's a pretty bad explanation but I don't want to summarize both of the books lol)

*

7. Bio Dad {Irondad}

Basic Summary: A series of oneshots following Peter growing up with Tony as a dad. (Potentially as a side series for I'm Just Human or potentially as its own thing). Lots of fluff. Way more fluff than I've ever written before.

*

8. La La Land AU {Parkner}

Basic Summary: Peter's an aspiring painter. He wishes he could live somewhere like Paris and be a real professional painter, but he's stuck in a shabby apartment shared with a bunch of roommates, working a part-time job he hates to make ends meet. Harley works for Stark Industries, as a low-status employee who barely gets paid minimum wage, but he wants to own his own club. Unfortunately, his savings jar is always being emptied to pay for new bills or for his little sister. When they meet, they're total opposites. Harley's loud and brash and brutally honest and rough around the edges whereas Peter's shy and kind and blushes at every compliment. But it's inevitable, isn't it? They fall in love. But not everything gets to end as a Happily Ever After.

*

9. Any Other Ideas I've mentioned before or you'd like to see me write???

Could be something from my What If book or my Announcements, something that I've mentioned before, a oneshot I've written that you'd like to see a full fic based around, or any new ideas you'd like me to consider!

*

Anyways, thanks for all your love and support on Bluer Than The Sky. And thank you for 600K Reads here!! That's super cool. Once I get to 100 parts here, probably in the New Year, I'm going to start a second book to continue writing all my oneshots for to keep everything a little bit tidier!

I'll write something longer and sappier another day, but for now just know I am forever grateful for the support y'all have shown me.

Thanks again,

I'll see you in the future,

Lyss :)