She never knew.

She never knew how life would turn out. When she was little she would look outside and think, what a beautiful world. I want to live forever. Years later she had turned into a beautiful teenager. But, school got harder. Family was rough. Relationships were hard. Life got worse. She used to think life was magical. But now she thinks that it's the work of the devil. She cried. She got stressed. Her grades went down. She was depressed. She didn't know how to cope with her issues. She looked in the mirror and said. "I want to change." But she couldn't. No matter how hard she tried. She looked down and said. "If life doesn't get easier I need to work harder." She went to school everyday and worked as hard as she could. She had no distractions. But when people realized how hard she was working, they decided to bring her down again. She got pushed. She got hurt. She got yelled at. She got things thrown at her. She got chased. She couldn't escape. She was getting bullied. Her grades dropped again. Her family was angry. She couldn't please anyone. She went to her room every night and cried herself to sleep. She would wake up hoping that she wouldn't have to go to school that day. So she found something to keep herself from going. She looked up into the morning sky and said. "I tried to work harder and it just got worse. Maybe if I give up things will get better." She sat on her bed and wrote on a piece of paper. 'Mom dad. Friends family. Anyone who knows me well enough to know that I tried. Nothing got better so I'm ending it here. When I was little I thought life was great. Then I grew up.. I never knew.' She cried. She out the paper on her bed. And she went downstairs. She came back with rope and a chair. She tied it in her closet. She stood on the chair and put the rope around her neck. "I never knew" She said. The chair fell to the floor and she was left dangling in her closet for a day. Life got harder. But she never knew.