Chapter 36

Kirishima's POV~

After Midoriya ran off, the whole class had been searching the campus of the school, hoping that he was smart enough to come back. There were a few pros that went into the city to look for him, but they wouldn't let the students go off site. I had only woken up a few minutes after he ran off, so I didn't have a good grasp on the situation.

But I was the only one who was attacked who had dealt with the league before. I was currently the only one who realized just how fucked we were if the blonde chick is still here masquerading as a student.

I have to find Bakugou.

He needs to find Midoriya before she does.

Seeing as everyone was to busy looking for Midoriya, there was no one to stop me from leaving the nurse's office. Not even the nurse herself. She might have been out checking on Denki and Hanta. I pushed myself off the bed and stood up, immediately grabbing the side of the bed as my head spun. I stayed like that until the woozy feeling went away.

I was out of the room, stumbling through the halls. I had taken a few blows to the head, paired with the drugs that weren't exactly worn off yet. It wasn't easy.

"Think, think, where would Bakugou be? Where would he think Midoriya is?" I said out loud to myself.

"Maybe... maybe... ugh I have no clue!" I groaned as I held my head. It had to be somewhere significant. I might not have even known about it!

"The roof!" I shouted and regretted it instantly. Loud noises, not my friend.

I started off to the roof, successfully waking up a bit and regaining some strength as I went. I was actually able to jog a little bit of the way. It was mainly just the left over drugs in my system that were messing with me, and as the faded out, everything got clearer.

The stairs up were probably the worst part by far. At least I wouldn't be taking them down again.

I threw the door open, just slightly out of breath. I looked up and say the back of the blond spiky hair I was looking for. "Bakubro!" I exclaimed while making my over to him.

I was completely prepared for him to shout at me to not call him that, like he always did, but he didn't. He... he turned around and.... smiled at me? The fuck?

"Hey Kirishima." He said, turning to look back over the edge of the railing.

"Um- Have you seen Midoriya around anywhere?" I asked him. I was intending to come up here and tell him to be on the look out for anyone who clearly weren't themselves, but now I was worried. Bakugou had never once called me Kirishima. Was it her?

"No, I haven't found that damn Deku anywhere." I heard him say.

Yup okay, not him. Noted. What the hell do I do now? Fight her? Tell the pros? She could become someone else before I even told anyone. Then it was pointless and I was back to square one.

"Okay, this isn't good. How about we head back to the others and see if they found anything?" I tried. I was hoping I was acting as nervous as I felt. I needed her to think I didn't know. I don't know if I could take her on by myself right now, but if I could get her to the rest of the class, or just even one more person, we could take her no problem.

"I was gonna go check out the dorms." She- he- I'm not sure, but the person pretending to be my best friend said, trying to get out of coming with me. Time to bullshit my way out of this.

"But Aizawa said we should stick to pairs." Yeah, he never said that, but hopefully she won't know that.

"I know he did, but since when do I give a fuck?" Damn, she was better than I originally thought. How is it she had his speech and attitude down perfectly, but didn't know what names he used?

"Bakugou, can you please just come with me... I don't want to be alone after what happened earlier. Just get me to the rest of the class and then you can go do whatever you want to." Hopefully she'd take the bait.

"Fine."

That bitch. She had the audacity to smirk for point two seconds before covering it up. Guess what lady! I know its you and I'm not scared in the slightest! I could be alone right now if I wanted to! You ain't special!

We made our way to the commons area of the dorm building in silence. That was where we had all agreed to be our 'meet up' place or sorts. I just hoped most of the class was there.

Apparently luck was on my side, Aizawa, All Might, and nearly the whole class were gathered in the room. "Stay here for a second bro, I have to give you something." I said, trying to stall her from taking off.

"Just hurry up." the imposter said with an eye roll.

"Will do!"

I made my way across the room, pretending like I got side tracked talking to Denki and Hanta. I made sure to keep a smile and light tone of voice while talking to them. "Listen, the girl that attacked us is here right now. Don't look scared, she's watching us and will take off at the slightest notion she's been found out. She can turn into other people with her quirk, so she's disguised as Bakugou right now. I need you guys to tell Aizawa and All Might while I keep her distracted. I have to go before she gets suspicious. Love you guys." I didn't let them get a single word or question in, just waved with a smile and went to grab the distraction.

I knew the actual Bakugou had forgotten his phone when he went chasing after Midoriya through the city, Denki had messaged me earlier about it, so I grabbed his phone off the counter and made my way back to her. I noticed the way the pros in the room were watching me and the Bakugou wanna be and knew that my boys had told them what was happening. Thank god.

"Here bro, you forgot this earlier." I said, still keep the act up.

She didn't bother to take the phone. She giggled instead. Shit.

"You know Kiri, you sure know how to piss people off." She said with a smirk as her quirk seemed to vanish and she became herself again.

"It's a gift." I said with a nervous shrug before I moved to the side as an angry looking actual Bakugou came up behind her.

"Where the fuck is Izuku?"

You may want to pray for her.