skater boy

skater boy ; a myg fanfic

you were going to be late for your regional piano competition, and you couldn't risk losing that scholarship to your dream university.

you didn't have the time for this.

looking around the cafe, you locked eyes with your classmate, min yoongi. your gaze followed his hands, you could see that he was frantically packing up his stuff while his friends were still talking.

weird, what's he doing here?

you abruptly got rid of that thought in your head and cleared your throat.

"guys," you said loudly over your friends' voices, "i really gotta get going." you smiled sheepishly as you waved off each of their goodbyes.

quickly getting out of your seat, you made your way to the clear glass door. you didn't have time to think, with one speedy motion of of your arm, you grabbed your skateboard off the cafe's skateboard rack- hurrying out the exit.

getting on one foot at a time, you used your right foot to push back and began cruising down the sidewalk. though it wasn't long 'til you heard a loud, "hey! what are you doing with my skateboard, you thief!" coming from behind you.

you glanced back and to your dismay, there was a flabbergasted min yoongi running after you with your skateboard in his hands.

what? your lips were parted, a look of confusion and shock plastered all over your face. you took one look down at your feet and oh boy was he right- this was indeed his skateboard.

before you could think to act, the sidewalk in front of you suddenly came to an end. taking in one big breath of air, you were sent skidding down the 10 step stair set. every millisecond passing by sent bolts of sharp pain throughout your body- especially your ankle.

finally, hitting the last tread, you toppled onto the bumpy sidewalk. you eventually managed to sit up, catching dozens of staggering breaths as you examine your body for injuries.

"SON OF A-"

shocked from the noise, you snapped your head over to the figure standing at the top of the stairs.

what a little dipshit! you fell down a whole set of stairs and this douchebag won't even offer to help you up, let alone swear at you?

you could see that he wasn't concerned about you, his eyes glued onto whatever was laying near your feet. following his gaze, you could see what was once his skateboard, now broken in two pieces scattered across the concrete.

holy shit.

"y-yoongi i'm so-"

your apology was immediately cut off by the sound of the boy's mourning of his prized possession,

"my SKATEBOARD! shit shit shit, i'm gonna be late for the piano competition!"

summary:

in which you mistakenly steal and break min yoongi's skateboard on a very important day.

genre: romance
authors: none

i apologize for being on hiatus for so long ! i'm back for good now w/ even more story ideas & plots teehee ! <3 i've missed you all so much x