ADVENTURE RESULTS !!

ADVENTURE RESULTS

Drum roll...

[ 1ST PLACE ]

Obsidian, Siennafrost.

Congratulations!

Review from your judge:
' Just three chapters in and I am already *enamored*  with such intricate and rich world building. Of course, the spotlight also shines on the interesting character dynamics and how the plot encapsulates slavery and dark themes in such an intriguing manner. Overall, I really found it to be such an enthralling read. '

[ 2ND PLACE ]

Machine and Magic, breakwave.

congrats!

Review from your judge:
' Straight away already plunging into a rich world with a *bang*. From the badass yet vivid way the writer delivers the action, to the characters (particularly Angela) already showing the beauty and depth to their character. Overall, a stellar story and a really great read. '

[ 3RD PLACE ]

Define "Being Normal," daniellearosa.

congrats!

Review from your judge:
' Straight off the bat with solid and satisfying starting point from the third chapter. Uniquely, the bleak gray atmosphere of the story clashes with vibrant colors as the plot and characters dynamics begin to unfold. Overall, I really loved how the third chapter's ending served as a great beginning. Truly a good read. '

[ FIRST RUNNER UP ]

Omerta, DelightfulLiz.

Review from your judge:
' The undetected rich mafia, a popular genre archetype here on wattpad. This story stays true to that and all the themes it has to offer, plus the teen fiction genre to add a bit more spice. The cast of characters are colorful (and hot), the flow is smooth, and the action is already brewing. Overall, quite an entertaining read. '

[ SECOND RUNNER UP ]

NinRai: MisAdventures For Two, Witto150.

Review from your judge:
' Brings me back to the fables I used to read when I was younger. Packed with an eccentric cast of characters. A lighthearted adventure with a few hiccups grammar wise, but overall a decent read.'

[ THIRD RUNNER UP ]

Star Spies, HimawariAna.

Review from your judge:
' The story has an overall decent premise but has weak points in terms of grammar, characterization, flow, and vocabulary. Take the time to refine on these parts. Add more vivid adjectives to have a better visualization. Put more thought on how you want to shape the characters and the flow story; it's a story the readers want indulge in, not just pass through. Go back and recheck the grammar because there's quite a lot of errors. Once these errors have been omitted, you'll have a far better story told. '

PLEASE PM THE @AceSociety TO REDEEM YOUR REWARDS.