Blood Cast

The original characters in this book have been reevaluated and have had some name changes, I hope this isn't too inconvenient - other than that here is the new character list.

Yu Ara (Originally Kim Rima) - Played by you
- Yu Ara is the privileged 5th child of Yu Hyonu, the founder of Seoul's Prestigious Arts Private Academy, SPAPA.
- She is a 17-year-old girl, going on 18, who spends the majority of her time with her beloved best friend Na Yeseul.
- Ara is an athletic and active girl who enjoys all forms of sports, she partakes in tournaments and tends to make her father proud.
- She is known for her outstanding beauty and kindness but also for her bold personality.
- Ara and Yeseul often spend their spare time together modelling for skin products or new clothing lines.

Na Yeseul (Originally Mi Yoonji)- Na Yeseul was born in central London, England and became friends with Ara when they were 6 and Ara was studying in London with her older sister.
- Yeseul is also 17-years-old and shares a birthday with Ara.
- She is artistic and also very musical, she loves writing music and has a passion for poetry, you can often find notes of poems and music in her notepad.
- Yeseul is very-well known for her caring personality alongside her beauty and stunning body which many come to love.
- Yeseul is currently in a relationship with Ung Sejun and is very content with their direction of progress.
- She constantly puts Ara before her boyfriend and ensures she spends all of her free time with her.

Jeon Jungkook- Jeon Jungkook is a very smart and handsome student attending SPAPA, admired by many girls within the school.
- Jungkook despises girls and refuses to so much as acknowledging them, he will often snap at them if they are present for too long.
- It isn't known why he is so cold to females but there is a rumour that he had his heart broken by a girl he once dated.
- Jungkook is very close to Taehyung and Jimin and is always seen by their sides, he is rarely with anyone else and refuses to do school projects with anyone.
- He lives with a group of brother-like friends who refer to themselves by BTS.

Kim Taehyung
- Kim Taehyung is beloved by many within SPAPA for his intelligence and goofiness.- He finds life to be interesting and joyful, wanting to find the girl that is right for him, he puts others before themselves in order to make them happy.
- Taehyung has a very important role in BTS and is highly valued by the other members for his position in their society.
- He's very talented and has a passion for dancing and singing and enjoys rapping alongside his fellow BTS members.
- Taehyung is also the member in which Jungkook confides in the most, they are extremley close.

Park Jimin
- Park Jimin is known as the best around the school for being the charmer of the three boys, his grades fall slightly behing Jungkook and Taehyung's as he spends the majority of his time flirting with girls.
- Jimin is a well known advertiser and model hence his very large group of fans that follow him.
- He's dated many girls in his time and loves to encourage girls to approach Jungkook in order to help him with his anger issues.
- Jimin doesn't like girls who wear cheap perfume or cause a fuss over little things but adores the attention he gets.
- Many of the teachers find him annoying but tend to prefer him over Taehyung.

Here are some important pointers you should remember throughout the book.

If the text is in bold - looking like this "hello" then it is in the language English.

If the text is normal, like this "hello" then they are simply speaking in Korean.

POV _____ means Point of View of a person.

As I am rewriting the book there is a high chance that as each new and improved chapter is released it will not fit with the old story.

So if you would like the original chapters please comment "OCP" and I will send it to you through dms

This is the new character update, I hope it doesn't cause too much confusion and you will continue to read the book.