Stupid In Love

Cassidy's POV:

My family call me stupid for marrying and having a child at the age of 19 but I don't care I've been in love with this boy since 8th grade. My daughter , Kennedy , she's my world. They tell me I'm still a child and I know nothing about raising a child , but I'm doing it and I'm doing just fine with my life if you must know. They tell me that I'm stupid for falling in love with a drug dealer but yet they say I don't know what love is but I do. I love Jacob with all my heart despite what he do for a living and I know he loves me with all of his. We're a happy family... Majority of the time. What goes on in MY household is MY business , people always tell me "Cassi he's no good" , "Cassi he could get you killed" , "Cassi he has cheated on you I don't know how many times , you're so stupid for going back to him" . They don't know my situation , they don't know what I go through. If I wanna be with a drug dealer then I will. I guess you can say I'm stupid in love.

Hey y'all , it's Kenya from @Mindless_beeee from Instagram or @Mindless__beeee if you followed our back up . Both pages were deleted but we're going to start writing on here for a lil while.

5 votes & 3 comments for the story to begin