~ Inosuke Hashibira ~

𝗜𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗮

𝗜𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗮

(my baby boy and my favorite:))
(hope y'all had a great christmas! and if you don't celebrate it, hope you've had a good week so far!)
(also, you are one year younger than inosuke in this, and also, next chapter is the Tanjiro request!)

Third Person Point of View

Inosuke was thinking deeply about the previous events that happened earlier that day.

What had happened was that Inosuke was bothering Mitsuri-san with questions on what "Love" was, and what it was supposed to feel like. The love pillar happily responded to him, and talked to him about it for over an hour, seeing that Inosuke was trying his best to understand his re-occurring emotions towards (last name)-chan.

He had found out he loved (your name) by doing the only thing he thought was logical, asking Tanjiro. The kind boy carefully listened to what the love-struck boy said he felt towards the (breath you use) pillar, and couldn't help but smile widely. Once Inosuke was done, he told him what he was feeling and what the emotion that nobody could stop was; love.

Inosuke, having grown up on the mountains and away from civilization and other human beings, didn't know what that was. He asked Tanjiro but he kept his mouth shut tight, as to not interfere with the surprise that is the meaning/definition.

Inosuke was impatient, and honestly would not stop thinking about the word and her. So, then he went to Mitsuri-san as we know, and now we are back to where we had started.

After that long hour, Inosuke had left the room belonging to the Love Pillar, and decided to stop by the pond where all the coy fish swim. He abruptly stopped, as he saw her.

His breath had been taken away just by her beauty. Surrounding the (hair color) colored hair girl was fire-flies. They lit up everything around them and made it shine bright and beautifully; including her.

Her hair was radiating a lighter (hair color) hue, and her (eye color) orbs shone with light, hope, and warmth. Her (favorite color), (cute pattern) patterned kimono hugged her curves in all the right places, and her (lip color) lips, oh how they were so plump and cute.

Inosuke stood there, gawking at the beautiful pillar before him, and was just simply dumbfounded. He didn't understand why he (just now) saw all these incredible features about the girl, but he was glad he did.

(Last name)-chan looks stunning, he thought. There was not a single doubt about that in his mind. He was about to go and walk up to (your name), until he saw someone beat him to it,

Zenitsu.

As of lately, that french-fry head had been "buddy-buddy" with (last name)-chan, and it frustrated him a lot. He felt rage towards just him, and hated how he got to spend so much time with her. He felt anger because he wanted it to be him instead of Zenitsu hanging out with (your name).

He had to surpass the urge to pick Zenitsu up and throw him off a cliff or just let him get eaten by a demon.

But, as soon as he was going to stomp his way over there to the two, Zenitsu waved good-bye and goodnight to the (hair color) haired girl and walked back inside the Butterfly Estate.

He felt relieved and happy that "Monitsu" wasn't around (your name) anymore, and suddenly had the confidence to go and confess his love as Mitsuri-san called it.

She smiled kindly as she faced the direction Inosuke was just about to walk out of. It made his heart flutter, and his cheeks grow a cherry red.

"Inosuke-kun, you can come out now." The young pillar oddly noticed his presence, and he was surprised that she managed to know that the great 'Inosuke-sama' was around her.

Inosuke was genuinely surprised, but couldn't afford to look like a deer in headlights around the (eye colored) irised beauty.

"Ah! So you've managed to figure out that the great Inosuke-sama is more worthy of recognition than that Monitsu!" He stated pridefully and happily.

(Your name) giggled for a few seconds before smiling softly at the breath of the beast user, and it resulted in his cheeks being enveloped with a wine colored red.

She noticed his blushing mess, and laughed, blushing a bit herself. "So, Inosuke, did you have something you wanted to tell me?" (Your name) asked with curiosity, with her (eye color) orbs fluttering like a magnificent butterfly(shinobu oOp).

All he did was stutter, sputtering out words that made no sense as he tried to confess to her his feelings.

Inosuke was really trying, but it was just that the words wouldn't leave his throat. It was excrutiatingly irritating for him, but he figured out another way to tell her his recent thoughts; He closed the gap between them and connected their lips like Tanjiro said he should(uzui tf you teachin my bby tanjiro?).

It was blissful and electrifying. It was quite rough, but filled with longing for the (your breathing style) pillar and love.

She disconnected the heart-warming kiss, due to lack of oxygen, and he felt a desire to connect their lips once again.

So you know what he did? He kissed her again, it was a more heated kiss than the last, and his emerald-green eyes held the emotions of love and devotion, shimmering brightly.

(Your name), of course, responded to the kiss by using her tongue to lick Inosuke's bottom lip, causing a small yet audible grunt to escape the gorgeous boys mouth.

They pulled apart a few minutes later, and smiled happily at each other, neither saying anything. They didn't have to. Their kiss and now cuddles expressed the only thing they had to say;

I love you.