Introduction

Originally published in the Sealed with a Kiss anthology. 

Doctor Geoffrey Whelan was in Japan when the tsunami hit, killing his cousin and grandmother. He has worked in medical missions for years to assuage his survivor's guilt, and now that he's back in Sonoma to help his family, he can't figure out why he still feels so wounded and God feels so far away.

Then a mysterious young woman warns him that he and nurse Maylin Kinley are in mortal danger.

Maylin notices that Geoffrey is not the same arrogant doctor she met years ago in Los Angeles. Now that they are working together again in a clinic in Sonoma, she fights her attraction towards him because his confident, forceful personality reminds her too much of her abusive ex-boyfriend, who called himself a Christian. 

She has been steering clear of her handsome coworker—until Asian hit men attack the clinic and they are forced to run for their lives. Now they must race to figure out how the threat is connected to a young teenager whose life they saved—before everyone they love is caught in the crossfire.

This is book #4.2 in my romantic suspense Sonoma series, although each book can be read alone. Information on my Sonoma series is here: http://camytang.com/books/sonoma_series

1. Deadly Intent

2. Formula for Danger

3. Stalker in the Shadows

4. Narrow Escape

4.1. Necessary Proof (novella)

4.2 Unshakeable Pursuit (novella)

5. Treacherous Intent (December 2014)

6. Gone Missing (May 2015)

***

Hey everybody, I'm not really sure I know what I'm doing, but WildwoodGoddess got me to join Wattpad and said I should upload this story. I had a lot of fun writing this because, well, who doesn't have fun writing about heroines with homemade explosives running from Chinese triads??? I'll be updating every Wednesday.

If you want to read this book sooner, it's also available on Kindle, iBooks, Kobo, Nook: http://camytang.com/books/sonoma_series/42_unshakable_pursuit