Chapter 17

LittleChick:
Hey Lele, It's me. You know your best friend....or ex-best friend....I don't know. Look Chenle, I know you don't wanna talk to me at the moment but it's killing me to be so distant with you. We have never fought like this before, and I know its my fault. And I would have apologized for that but one of the idiots that are in our group told me that a sorry wasn't going to fix this. And god knows how much I want to fix this. So, please talk to me so we can fix this. I miss my best friend.

DolphinBoi:
Hey..

LittleChick:
Oh thank god! Chenle, you finally responded!!

DolphinBoi:
I'm sorry too. I overreacted, but I have had this crush on you for so long and It just hurt to be friend zoned like that. Oh god, I sound like a "nice" guy. But what I meant to say was that I have had this crush on you for years and its freaking frustrating and stressful thinking about whether you like me or not and I don't know it just hurt. But still I shouldn't have acted like that, I'm such a bad friend. You or the other's didn't deserve this.

LittleChick:
Hey, you don't have to be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. I was an oblivious idiot and that led me to hurt you.

DolphinBoi:
But, I didn't have to be like that.

LittleChick:
Hey, you got your heart broken, you have the right to behave like that. And everyone understands that. We just want our Chenle back. Everyone misses you.

DolphinBoi:
I miss them too.

LittleChick:
Chenle, I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings, I really wish I could. I really really do. But if I do that without feelings then I'll just end up hurting you even more. And I know that this may seem selfish but I still hope that we can stay best friends....but I can totally understand if you don't wanna.

DolphineBoi:
I....I would like to stay friends with you Jisung. And I understand, you don't feel the same way I do. It's not like I can force you to like me now can I? But I would love stay being your best friend.

LittleChick:
Thank you.

DolphinBoi:
Now! We need to help our mother's make up.

LittleChick:
I told you not to refer to them as that.

DolphinBoi:
And do you really think that I will do that?

LittleChick:
No...

DolphinBoi:
And that my friend is why you are an idiot.

LittleChick:
Fuck off.

DolphinBoi:
I missed this.

LittleChick:
I did too. Now then let's go help our mother's make up.

DolphinBoi:
OH MY GOD! YOU SAID THAT! I GOTTA SCREENSHOT IT ABD SENT IT TO TAEYONG, HE'S GONNA BE SO HAPPY!!

LittleChick:
NO CHENLE DON'T!!

LittleChick:
CHENLE?! NooooooooooOOOOOOOOO!!!!