~ Rengoku Kyoujuro ~

𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂 𝗞𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗼{ ! 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 AnhNguyen766 ! }(hope you guys have an amazing Christmas and/or day!)

𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂 𝗞𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗼
{ ! 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 AnhNguyen766 ! }
(hope you guys have an amazing Christmas and/or day!)

Rengoku's Point of View

I had been captivated by the (your breathing technique) pillars beauty and her kindness that I hadn't realized the time was passing by here at the Butterfly Estate. Her (eye color) irises beamed with happiness and I couldn't look away.

My eyes made their way down to her lips. Her (lip color) hued lips curved into a beautiful smile, and how her lips seemed so sweet and kissable.

Her admirable (hair color) (hair form[straight, wavy, curly, etc.]) strands of hair fit her perfectly, and her (favorite color), (cute pattern) kimono tugged at her curves in the right areas.

She looked like an absolute goddess. It felt like eternity 'till she realized I was admiring her grace and beauty. She blushed a bright ruby red, and began fidgeting in her stance.

I smiled at her and her glistening (eye color) colored orbs widened, making her look away in embarrassment.

She is an extraordinarily-gorgeous lady, and is extremely shy. The first time I managed to say a few words to her she squealed and ran the other way, getting a good chuckle out of me.

She didn't talk to many of the pillars besides Mitsuri-san, but that was because really anybody could talk to her. She would get along well with anyone when she did talk to them, even demons.

When slaughtering them, she mutters a quiet, and barely audible, "sorry," and, "rest in peace," before slicing off their heads with total grace.

She was adorable, and the sweetest soul. Even if angered she would most-likely still smile and say a soft, "it's okay," or, "i'm sorry." She was a genuinely kind and sweet person. It was a shame, really, because she was an extremely bashful being.

She suddenly glanced at me again, blushed a bit, then walked up to me. I raised my eyebrow, showing that I was quite confused with her sudden actions. She looked down at the ground, her (hair color) hair covering her elegant face.

She took a deep breath in, and exhaled right before saying, "K-kyoujuro-kun, y-you were dozing off, a-are you alright?" (Your name) asked politely. Her words tugged at my heart strings, and I could feel the heat on my cheeks slowly advancing.

"Yeah, thank you (last name)-chan. Also, I was just thinking about telling you how beautiful you are today." I said bluntly and kindly, and I watched as she blinked several times before her face turning a beet red. "A-ah! T-thanks.." She said almost inaudibly.

She seemed to be pondering about something before she muttered a small "okay," and looked into my eyes. Her facial expression softened, and mine did too.

She closed her eyes tightly shut, grabbed my face with her soft hands, and suddenly put her (lip color) colored lips onto mine.

It took me a while to process what was happening until I kissed her back with a burning passion.

I was a blushing mess, and so was she. Her (hair color) colored hair danced with the flowing wind, and it made her seem even more gorgeous than before (if possible), and our lips exchanged their warmth to one another, and that was enough to make me crave more.

Her enchanting kisses were like drugs; they made me want more and more. Soon enough though, we had to stop because the lack of air, and she was a burning mess. It wasn't like I could say anything, I too was also blushing like a mad-man.

I gave her a charming smile, and she replied with becoming even more red than she already was, and gave me a shyly cute smile.

She leaped into my firm chest, and I even got forced back a bit because of how sudden it was, but I still returned the hug; feeling comfortable and extremely joyous to have her be near me and in my arms.

We didn't talk much as we practically cuddled the entire rest of the day. I mean, we didn't need too. Our actions spoke louder than words. All we needed was to be with each other and in each others presence to be satisfied (I will never be satisfied.. Hamilton.. okay).

I gently placed her head on my lap, and smiled. "Hey Kyoujuro-kun," She spoke softly. "Hm?" I replied, using my fingers to comb through her incredibly soft (hair color) colored strands of hair. "I love you." She gave me a cutesy little giggle, and it was adorable.

"I love you too, (last name)-chan."