It's Already Done

Grace's POV

  All of the women were helping with Herschel's leg. The bleeding had slowed down a bit, mostly because Carl found the infirmary while we were dealing with the pricks.

  Speaking of the pricks, they were leading us to the cafeteria again to retrieve our food and then afterwards we're going to clear them Cell Block C. I whisper to Rick, "You trust these guys?"

  "I'm not sure yet, that Michael seems a bit sketchy." Rick replied, Michael is my father. "Yeah, I should know." I said.

  Rick looks at me skeptically but I ignore him as we enter the cafeteria. "You guys been locked in here all this time?" I questioned looking around before looking my father in the eyes. I twitched my head to the side a bit while smirking. "Yeah." He grumbled. "Sick of waiting back here!" Tomas shouted from the back.

  "Yeah, hold your horses before I hold them for you!" I shouted back. We walk to the back where Tomas is and look around. I turn on my flashlight and shine in around the food before shining it in my father's face. "This what you call a little of food?" I asked. "It goes out fast." He replied.

  "Mhmm." I grumbled back. "Guess you guys could have a bag of corn, come tun-" I cut Tomas off. "I said half, that was the deal." I growled in his face.

  Rick looks at a door behind him. "What's in here?" He asked before putting his hand on the door knob.

  "I wouldn't go I'm there if I were you." Tomas said. Rick doesn't listen and opens it anyway but he covers his nose quickly and coughs. He shuts the door back quickly.

  "He wanted to know." Tomas chuckled.

  "I couldn't wait for my own pot to piss in." Axel shrugged.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

  Daryl, Rick, T-Dog and I were gearing up to clear out the pricks a cell block. Cell block A to be exact. I never told anyone in the group that one of the inmates was my father. I never call him dad because he never was a dad so he doesn't deserve that name. Rick didn't recognize him because he looked different than he did 4 years ago. 4 years ago he looked awful but not as awful as he does now.

  I remember 7 years ago I graduated high school, and he looked awful. Bags under his eyes, beer belly, a beard that he never even combed, clothes that smelled of drugs and alcohol. I made Shane make sure that my father wouldn't show up. And he didn't.

  "You guys ready?" I asked. The men nodded and I looked over at the inmates that were sitting in my eating area.

  I glared at them. "Let's go." I said coldly. I passed out weapons to them before we walked into the tombs like baseball bats, a machete (not mine, one I had laying around) a pic axe and some other weapons.

  I led the pricks into the dark tombs. "Listen carefully," I started as I led them through.

  "Either you kill and you die, or you die and you kill. Now that's if you kill a human. Everyone turns after they die, doesn't matter if it's a bite, cancer, doesn't matter. Walkers are different story. You kill and you survive, or you don't kill and you die. Simple as that," I continued.

  I turn and look at them. "Wouldn't want that now would you?" I asked. No one answered. I turned back around and kept walking. "These things don't have a brain, that's where you aim for. Understand?" I questioned. This time they all nod. Even the ones who knew what they were doing.

  I started to hear the groans and the moans around the corner and I came to a halt. "You guys hear that?"

  All of them shook their head no. Well their deaf. "Hold on, you'll smell it." And right after I said that, they all covered their noses.