Father and Son

Peter is Tony's son and Tony is Peter's dad. They are father and son in every way except biologically and legally. Tony never meant to get attached to Peter, his original plan was to bring him in to help with the battle between him and Cap and then afterwards check on him every now and then, but to keep his distance. But that plan went out the window very quickly. Tony remembered not only being impressed with Spiderman while finding videos online. But he also did some research as to Peter Parker. He was impressed that he went to a smart school. Tops his classes, apart of clubs and more. He was sad to find out he only had one family member left. And he remembered the day he met him. As Peter's Aunt let him in their apartment he had a quick little look around. He was able to see science fair awards from Peter on the fridge, framed pictures of a baby Peter with spaghetti everywhere. And then when Peter actually got home, Tony noticed the innocent look in his eyes and the music coming from his headphones, ACDC, nice choice.

The Avengers were back together and had forgiven each other. Including Loki.

Tony could not stop himself from talking and bragging about Peter to all the Avengers. He would always parade Bruce with stories of Peter's gift and love of science. All was adding the work Peter has done for Stark Industries and continues to do. He would tell Rhoedy about Peter's engineering skills. He would tell Captain America about Peter's love of food and a huge appetite. He would tell Clint and Natasha about Peter's self-defence skills (of course saying he's average for a normal kid. Because they don't know he's Spiderman.) He would tell Bucky about Peter's fascination about history. And would tell Thor and Loki about Peter's amazement about mythology.