Chapter Two

Hii frnds,
Thank you so much for your votes and comments of the previous update. Here is the next chapter. Hope you guys like it. Eagerly waiting for your views.

That guy smiled as if understanding her problem. He extended his hand towards her. "I'm Arnav Singh Raizada".

Khushi got surprised for a moment seeing his gesture. She slowly slid her palm in his. "Khushi Gupta. .."

Arnav smiled at her. Just then a young girl rushed towards them. She hugged Arnav tightly. "Bhaiyya are you alright. "

Arnav patted her back. "I'm fine Anju. See....Nothing happened to me. "

She withdraws from the hug and turns to face khushi. "Can't you watch before crossing the road. Because of you my brother had to risk his life. What if something happened to him. Haa...".she said with her hands on either side of her hips.

Khushi looks down feeling guilty." I'm sorry". Her eyes turn glassy realising her mistake. What if something happened to him.

Arnav glared at Anju and seeing his glare she smiled sheepishly. She touched khushi's shoulder. "Hey....it's okay. I'm just kidding. You know I was practicing for my drama some time ago".

Khushi looks at her with an unreadable expression. Anju continued." You know I'm a very good actor. But none of them included my in our college drama club. How could they do this to me. And my brother also supports them saying I don't know how to act". She turned to Arnav.  "Now what will you say. My acting was realistic. See how easily she believed my words".

Arnav hits his forehead. Khushi is watching all this with an awed expression. She didn't even know what is happening around her.

Anju turned to khushi once again. "I'm Anjali Raizada. His little sister". Seeing khushi's look. Anjali giggled. "Don't give me that look. He is six year elder to me. That's why I'm his little sister. I'm not even 18 you know. Just joined as a first year student". She said.

Arnav holds Anjali's hand." I'm sorry khushi. We need to leave now. Otherwise she will continue to chatter like this till the end of the day. Hope you aren't annoyed." He said to khushi.

Khushi smiled at him. "No problem. I really liked her".

"I too likes you." Anjali said suddenly.

Arnav drags Anjali towards their car after saying a quick bye to khushi.

Khushi looks at their retreating figure with a small smile.  Anjali is still talking even after she enters the car.

Present

Khushi smiled remembering their first meet. Thinking about Anjali a tear rolled down from her eyes. "I'm sorry Anju. Because of my misfortune you had to give up your life. I shouldn't have come to your lives". She said wiping her tears.

She gets down the train at Delhi station. She looks around for Raj uncle.

Raj walks to her with a smile." How was your journey beta." He asked

"It was good uncle." She said with a smile. But soon it faded seeing his serious face. Then only she remembered what did she call him. "Sorry dad". She said lowering her head.