Chapter eleven-A pranked morning

Astrid's P.O.V
The morning light shines through my window; I haven't assembled my curtains.

"Astrid, Let's go, First day of school" Chance grumbles pulling the blankets off me, exposing my skin underneath rolled up sweats.

"You exposed me!" I whine lazily.

"Get up Astrid" Chance grumbles and chucks a banana on my bed "you are late"

"Whatcha mean, Late?"

"You slept twenty minutes late. It's 7:40. The bus picks us up at 8"

I roll over on my other side, to be met with Chance. He is wearing some jeans and a black zoo York sweater.

"And you didn't tells me earlier?!" I scream throwing my pillow at Chance and rushing over to my pile of clothes and sticking my banana in my mouth.

"I had to get ready too" He smirks.

I choose out some skinny jeans, a dark red long sleeve shirt and a purple Amnesia sweater.

"Get out!" I say swallowing my banana.

"Harsh much" He grumbles shutting the door behind him. I hear his footsteps down the hall, before I finally get ready. Putting on my undergarments, I slide my shirt on my body, and pull my pants up. I quickly toss the sweater on my body and grab my plain black bag, quickly double checking if I have everything.

"Astrid!" Chance yells from downstairs. I dash down the stairs, without even brushing my hair, or teeth, or even taking a shower.

"What?!" I scream as he's sitting in the couch watching Survivor.

"It was all a joke, I wouldn't wake you up 20 minutes late. Go have a shower and brush your hair" he examines how bad I look.

"Chance! Your such an Asshole!!" I scream and stomp back up. I pull my phone out so that I know Chance isn't pulling another joke on me. My phone says
7:01 AM
So he is making a huge joke out of this! He woke me up 20 minutes early, so that explains why my alarm didn't go off!

Let's take one long shower. I grab a purple and blue stripped towel and strip my clothes off, hoping in the clean fresh shower, that I helped clean two days ago.

The warm water slides down my body, relaxing my mind. I wash my hair, shave, and wash my body over 20 minutes. I pull my clothes back on and head towards my room to the sound of my alarm going off. I shut it off in annoyance and head down the stairs to the smell of bacon and eggs.

"Who wants breakfast?" My mom slides out of the kitchen with a toothy grin on her face.

"Yum!" I jump off the third last step almost dying once I land, shocking my ankle. I shake off the pain and slide right into Chance on the couch. My mom comes around with 2 plates of delicious food on them. Bacon, eggs, breakfast sausage, toast, and orange juice.

"Thanks " I hear Chance mumble, as I shout instead of mumbling.

"Why are you so pumped up? 'Oh, yeah, I'm going to school, where all the boys with make out with me'" he imitates me, making his voice really high, and shaking his hands up.

"Excuse me?" My mom looks at Chance in a mix of disappointment and terror.

"Oh , hey mom.." Chance slowly says shoving a piece of bacon in his mouth"thanks for the breakfast"

"Yeah,huh" my mom turns on her heel and walks back into the kitchen.

"Chance!" I whisper yell" how'd you know about' the kiss'"

"Not just one, but two. Astrid, two in 3 hours of meeting our neighbours. Sheesh hungry much" Chance scoops up his plate and walks away.

I thought he didn't know. Summer promised not to tell, yet she told about both of the kisses.

My phone buzzes on the couch beside me. I pick it up.
Summer_Frinie<3
Instagram. New post. I quickly unlock my phone. As soon as I even glance at the picture, I immediately scoop up my remainders of breakfast and run up to my room. I shut the door angrily, gluing my eyes to the image. I flop on my bed, and sure enough, I look passionate, hungry. Hungry for love, but so does Jake. His blonde-brown hair tangled up in my fingers. His lips pressed up again mine, his arms tightly gripping my body.

"Astrid" Chance barges in, then sees my face "you wanna talk?" He shuts the door behind him and sits beside me and rubs my back.

"First, how did you know?"

"Summer, she's a big talker" he smirks making me laugh a bit. He glances over my shoulder and sees me still glaring at how hungry I look and before I can stop myself I comment and dislike.
That was accidental, forceful, I've got a life Summer, so don't go around posting other people's business! Even when We told you to not post it and delete it! Fuck you Summer!
-TheNamelessGirl71

Then Before I press post, Chance grabs it and totally deletes the message. I have a great brother.
"Don't let your hormones get the best of you Astrid, you can be a good person. I promise, I'll get Summer to delete the photo, I don't think you won't want that as a first impression" Chance says peering around my piles of junk sprawled across the floor.

"Thanks, Chance. Your a great brother"

"Your the worst sister" he smiles, pulling me into a hug.

"Guys-" my mom opens my room "awww, sibling love!"

We immediately death stare mom as she just tells us that there is 10 minutes until the bus comes. We decide to triple check our stuff and head downstairs.

"Ready for the first day of school in the middle of winter?" Chance holds the door open for me, letting the cold crispy air wrap around our bodies as we walk outside.

"Love you guys!" My mom screams after us.

We shut the door and wait as the wind whips our heels harshly.
___________________________
Heyo!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter of their long morning. How do your mornings usually go? Are they normal or really crazy? Thanks for reading and please vote and check out my other books! I hope to see you in the next chapter!
-Gabrielle