Chapter Twelve - Stupid, Secret Mistakes

Answer 2 - probably Help! I'm a Fish. Coz who doesn't love that? Also GIF on the side that I found cute. It has nothing in particualr to do with this chapter

Phil fell asleep during the episode Blink because honestly, he was quite scared and his eyes were shut throughout it anyway, not wanting to see any Weeping Angels. Both the boys limbs were tangled together in a big heap when Liz shook awake the two of them. "Boys, it's almost 8, would you like something to eat?" She asked looking at Phil then Dan. Dan nodded and stood off the couch, tripping over Phil's leg on the way. Phil's body just flopped to where Dan's had just been and he shook his head, really not up for food. His rib had started hurting a little and he needed his painkillers before the pain really kicked in. With a little grunt, he pushed his way up the stairs and shook two of the pills from the bottle and into his palm. Instantly, he gulped them down and went to lay on the bed until they kicked in. Before that had even happened, there was a small knock on the door and surprisingly, Adrian popped his head around the door. Phil gestured for him to come into the room so he did slowly and sat on the bed by Phil's feet. Adrian grabbed a pen and notepad and handed it to Phil with a tilted head. Phil took it and sat up straight, clenching his eyes shut in pain. "Hey. You okay?" Adrian asked with a little bit of panic and Phil's eyebrows raised slightly at that. Why was he worried?

'Fine' Phil scribbled across the notepad and Adrian read it upside down then nodded. They were sat for a while, neither of them saying anything and the room was thick with tension as Adrian just looked at the things he never knew was in the guest room. 'Did you want something?' Phil scrawled across the white paper and prayed to god that Adrian didn't take it in a bad way. That was the thing with being a mute, you never really know how things are going to come across. The younger boy shuffled about and sat so he was sitting on his hands. 

"Well- I was - I um- can I try something?" He blurted out, looking at Phil with his brown eyes big and puppy dogged. Phil shrugged lightly but nodded at the same time, he didn't see why the younger of the two couldn't do what he wanted. So Adrian turned so he was sitting next to Phil and before he could process what was happening, thin pink lips were pressed up against Phil's and a squeak passed his lips. Shit! His crushes brother was fucking kissing him. Phil placed his hands on Adrian's shoulders and was about to push him away until he felt an arm snake around his neck, pulling him closer and Phil just whimpered. He didn't like it. After a couple more seconds, the black haired boy came to his senses and pushed the 14 year old away, scrambling off the bed with bright red cheeks. No. No that didn't just happen. 

"I'm so sorry," Adrian whispered before he himself jumped from the bed and darted out the room. What the fuck just happened? With shaky hands, Phil picked up the notepad and placed it back in his drawer then he flopped onto the bed, staring at the ceiling. That's not fair. Why the fuck did Adrian do that?! When Phil's 17, what they had just done would be illegal. The blue eyed boy let out a shaky breath and skimmed his hand across his face, feeling completely awful. Phil, albeit with shaky legs, managed to get to the bathroom after leaving a small note on the guest room door saying 'Phil's showering' in case Dan went looking for him. Once he was standing in the shower with the hot spray beating down on his body, he let a small sigh pass through his lips. The cut was slowly fading but his torso was still littered with yellow/blue bruises that hurt to the touch. So carefully, he dragged a sponge across his body but hissed when it came in contact with his rib. Maybe the pain was numbed but if someone touched it, then damn it fucking hurt. Phil rinsed the soap from his body then lathered his hair in Dan's shampoo then shortly after let himself borrow Dan's conditioner. He wouldn't mind. But a thing Dan would mind? Phil kissing his brother. If Dan ever found out Phil even touched his brother, Phil would be so utterly fucked. 'So let's pray he doesn't find out' Phil thought.