CAMILLE J.

I woke up early this morning

I woke up early this morning. I feel as though I should regret opening up to Tremaine like that. He's just my client. But, yesterday, the vibes I was getting made me feel safe. But maybe I'm just buggin'.

There was nothing on the agenda for today, so I decided to go to the salon. I get dressed and go downstairs to feed my babies.

Once they were feed and let out, I drove down to the nail salon. I was getting my nails redone, plus I haven't been there in a while. I get into my white Mercedes Benz G Wagon. It had a cobalt blue interior, which I loved.

I was playing Everything I Wanted by Billie Eilish when I pulled into the neighborhood Rite Aid. I got out and locked the car, going into the store. I went and got me a big bag of Hot Cheetos and a bottle of Alieve.

___________________

12:57 pm
___________________

I pull up in front of the salon and hop out. I see Leigh in the shop doing somebody's hair, and I see my nail tech, Diamond, on her phone. I get out and go inside, waving at everyone. Leigh glared at me and I smiled and looked away, knowing she was about to cuss me out to hell and back.

"Hey, Di. Give me a minute. I gotta choose the colors", I tell her, and she nods before going back to whatever she was doing.

While I was choosing colors, Leigh came over and smacked my neck.

"Bitch, what the hell? ", I asked, rubbing my neck.

I made sure my hair was still slick before hitting her back.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me you were fighting?! I sneak out to go to the store for fifteen minutes, and when I come back, guess what?! You, Chas, and Nisha were gone! ", she whisper shouted, and I shook my head.

"You know I woulda' booted", she finally says after her dramatic ass pause.

I rolled my eyes and pick out orange as my first color.

"I didn't have any intentions of fighting. Hell, I was praying I wouldn't see him. But I did, and he wasn't 'bout to hit me like no little girl", I say, and she looked out the window.

"There's Liam and Quan. Lemme go holla at his fine ass", she smirked, and I pushed her away with a laugh.

I didn't choose another color after that, and I went to sit down.
_______________________