Chapter 4: plan for revenge

OMG THANKS FOR THE 1000 reads on this story it means a lot to me. I never imagined to ever get 1k views. Here is chapter 4 enjoy!!!!!!!!

Karma was waiting on a bridge while looking at the infinite amount of cars passing by, he was waiting for someone. The someone being the fallen angel Akeme told him about. She apparently has been watching him when he was at school, he wasn't to surprised at the news. He knew he couldn't seal the aura of his sacred gear and was forced to make it seem that it hasn't awakened yet. He also fell someone looking at him. Someone he hates so much that he couldn't care about her forced marriage with riser Phoenix and be his sex slave. The person being his own twin sister

Rias bitch Gremory. Not to forget his shithead of a older brother and a mistake of a father that also saw him as a mistake and abandoned him because of his lack of demonic powers when he was younger.

Karma was waiting for the crow to arrive, he planned to play along and make it seem that he didn't knew anything about the supernatural world. His real plan was to get info from the fallen angel and why not give Esdeath a new toy to play with. Her sadistic side was something everybody in he underworld feared.

It took 5 minutes of waiting for the crow to arrive. When she did.

Stalker crow: u-uh are you Hajime Kamukura?

She said with a blush and a smile, trying to play innocent but unfortunately for her she just met the person that will lead her to her despair!

Hajime: yes. Can I help you?

He said while playing along.

Stalker crow: yes. I am Yuuma Amano and I was wondering if you want to go out on a date with me?

She said with a fake blush.

Hajime: sure. How about Sunday?

Stalker crow: yes here this is my phone number.

She handed a piece of paper with a humber on it and started walking away.

Karma: ow his is gonna be amazing. 

He spoke to himself and went home.
When he arrived home he told everybody about his plan and Esdeath was getting excited, she never tortured a fallen angel And was planning to make something with her feathers. Everybody didn't care about the fallen angel because they knew that they were rouge and were wanted by the factions leaders.

Time skip after dinner.

They all ate dinner prepared by escanor, it was delicious. After taking a shower karma walked towards his bed and saw non other than his Queen Rio Nakamura laying on his bed only wearing black undergarments.

Rio: hey darling.

Karma: hey babe, how was your day?

Rio: good. Some perverts were staring at me, including someone of your sister peerage. I believe he has a sacred gear.

Karma: do you know what sacred gear it is?

Rio: hard to say. But it felt Similar to sona's pawn
Saji genshirou

Karma: ah him. The vitra piece holder right?

Rio: yup. But both aren't people that are even close to laying a scratch on 1 of your servants.

Karma: that is because I have the best peerage I can ever ask for. He said while pecking her on the lips.

Rio: damn right but the pawn of Rias is really annoying, he said that his goal is to become the harem King and have me, kurumi and Kyoko as part of his collection.