Adam Wadi: How to become a Successful Chief Executive Officer

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is the first employee of any organization. He executes the internal and external activities of any organization. His function in the organization comprised of planning, organizing and leading the employees. He is a leader and a visionary to provide cordial relationship within the organization. He is the one to direct the plan of action for future endeavors.

According to Adam Wadi, Mission of a successful chief executive officer job is building mutual trust which is the key to success. Trust is mutual and much above the disbelief. To be a good leader, you will have to trust people around you for the skills and also for the attitude that they have. Mutual trust is essential for healthy relationship with the partners and the personnel. Trust is having confidence in others abilities of staff and accepting the fact that all activities in the organization are directed towards the common goal of the organization. All in the organization are working hard for the success of the company.

For a chief executive officer job he needs to build up mutual trust among the partners and personnel

For a chief executive officer job he needs to build up mutual trust among the partners and personnel. Here are a few points for that:

(1) Be happy and a confident person. Give the same glare of mutual trust to all.

(2) Be virtues and spread it amongst all. This gets you respect.

(3) If you want people around you to be well disciplined, you will first have to follow it. Be realistic and humble.

(4) Notice mistakes and take corrective steps to avoid it in future.

(5) Be neutral when looking at faults. Try to unfold realities before becoming decisive.

(6) Take opinion of people for alternative solutions and be firm in executing the task.

(7) Learn to delegate and do it correctly.

(8) Do not be short sighted on hearing criticism. Look at the humanitarian perspective when taking crucial decisions.

Working with an open mind in chief executive officer job it will make you popular among all people around you and they will also show commitment.