Round two, but it's ruined.

I rolled over onto my side, morning light streaming through a gap in the curtains, my body ached in a strange way and I could feel the duvet against my naked body, my eyes flickered open. The bed was empty aside from me, I blinked several times. Kevin's computer chair wasn't occupied but his computer was on and I could smell coffee beans.
The nights events replayed in my head and I felt my cheeks heating at the memories, I'd always thought the first time would be more painful but Kevin had been so gentle that all I remember was the softness of his touch and the warmth of his breath. I pulled myself into a sitting position, pulling the sheet with me and looked around for a shirt to shove on, the closest was one of Kevin's and I pulled it over my shoulders, my cheeks still burning even though I was alone. The shirt smelt like him, it was long sleeved and had a DC logo on the front, I pushed my hair behind my ears and stretched. I was super hungry but for some reason too nervous to get up and see Kevin.

"Hey you"

I almost fell out of bed at the sound of Kevin's voice, I hadn't even seen him appear in the doorway, he looked like he'd had a shower, he was dressed and even he looked a little bit flustered. He cleared his throat when i didn't reply but continued to stare at him.

"Uh, sorry that you woke up alone, I had some videos to upload" He scratched the back of his neck "But hey, I got breakfast" He gave me an awkward smile and I could help but smile back and laugh awkwardly, "What?!" He insisted, the smile never leaving his face.

"Nothing" I replied, my voice was small but filled with laughter.

"Now I just feel self conscious" He laughed and I looked away from him unable to keep eye contact, "Lily?" The smile was still in his voice.
The bed bent slightly with his weight as he moved onto it and lay down his head falling into my lap and his blue eyes looking up to my face.

"Keviiinnn" I groaned trying not to look at his eyes or his lips.

His hand lifted and pushed some loose hair back behind my ear, instead of retracting it moved to my cheek and turned my face back to look at his.

"What's got you so flustered?" He asked, as if he didn't know and I could have hit him.

"I'm not flustered" I replied, but I could feel my face burning.

"You didn't enjoy it?" The more he acknowledged it the more awkward I felt and before he could annoy me more I fell down and away from his hand and gaze and back onto the bed, my eyes locked to the ceiling, I felt him move off my lap, "Because I did" His face appeared above mine, a hand braced either side of me.

"Kevin stop" I laughed, placing a hand on his chest and trying to push him away, but he held strong.

"I can't, you're too cute when you're flustered" He grinned and butterflies erupted in my tummy as he leaned down and brushed a kiss against my lips. With each touch all I could remember was his skin against mine all night and I found my hands reaching up of their own volition and running over his shoulders before wrapping my arms around his neck, he groaned gently with approval.

His lips pressed harder again mine as the sheet fell of my legs and one of his hands lifted to run down my side and find the hem of his shirt that I was wearing. He found the hem, at my mid thigh and smiled into the kiss as his hand found skin and run up the side of my thigh to my bare waist, I shivered and tugged him closer as he squeezed my side gently, I bit back a moan.

A knock at the door.
Always a knock at the door.
I pulled back from the kiss.

"We should probably answer it" I muttered even as his fingers ran up and down my side, his eyes trained to my lips, he leaned down and kissed my neck down to my collar bone. I shivered. "Kevin" I breathed.

"Oh yeah, saying my name like that is really going to make me want to stop" His eyes met mine and I blushed, they were lit up.

"What if it's important?" I muttered as his lips brushed mine again.

"There is no one at that door than offer me anything better than what I am doing right now" He said against my lips but pulled back slowly, "But if you insist, though I might need a cold shower first" He admitted and I couldn't help but laugh.

The knocking got more persistent "Coming!!" I yelled as I pulled myself reluctantly out of Kevin's grip, he watched me get up and search for my pajama pants, I pulled them on quickly.

He fell back on the bed dramatically "It better not be someone whose wanting to stay, tell them we're busy" I grinned as I headed down the hallway.

Another knock.

"I'm coming" I tried to sound pleasant.
I pulled the door open and almost fell over, I suddenly felt extremely exposed "Dad? Mom?".

"Liliana. Good to see you've gotten so comfortable here" He didn't sound like it was a good thing at all.

"Hello Lass" Mom reached last him to give me a hug.

"Are you going to invite us in?" Dad said finally, staring me up and down.

"Uhhh well, we weren't really expecting visitors" I replied, scratching the back of my neck, very much like Kevin often did.

"We? You don't live here alone?"

"Not exactly" I responded with an awkward smile, "But sure, come in, I'm just going to get changed"

They came in and I sent them to the lounge and ran back to Kevin, skidding into his room and grabbing his hand dragging him back to mine so I could get dressed.

"What" it was the most dead pan I'd ever seen him "Your parents? Do they often just turn up?"

"Never" I insisted as I pulled on clothes and brushed my hair, "Why are they even here and why didn't they tell me?"

He shrugged and stood as I pulled my hair back, placing his hands on my hips and holding me still, "Whatever it is, it'll be okay" He said and the way he looked at me grounded me. He leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

"You can hide in your room if you want"

"And let you weather them alone? Fear not dear lady, we will face them together" 

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Your breakfast is out there isn't it?"

"Yeah, and I'm really hungry" He admitted.

I laughed and moved out of his grip to exit my room, his hand caught mine and pulled me back, "Hey" He said gently, "I love you"

I smiled at him, "I love you too"